The Timeline of Blocktopia

Catcocomics

Reaction score
February
1 - Solitude V2.
2 - Solitude V3.
10 - IntensiK resigns from Zombie Head Controller.
10 - nillbugwtw is promoted to Zombie Head Controller.
10 - Death Run testing.
17 - Adventure & Tournaments is launched.
19 - Army of Darkness is launched.
23 - Malcovent is promoted to Head Administrator.
24 - Death Run is added to Lava Survival.
24 - Primordia is shut down.
I didn't join Blocktopia until AFTER march 2012, as I recall. When I did join, I spent at least 2 months playing in Primordia (And if I'm not mistaken, it shut down after MC 1.3 was released, which released in August 2012).
I'd know because that was back when I still used the Spout Craft Bukkit mod, and I know I played a great deal of Primordia during the summer of 2012.
I'd also appreciate it if you would separate 2012 from 2013 and 2014.

• Confusing
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I didn't join Blocktopia until AFTER march 2012, as I recall. When I did join, I spent at least 2 months playing in Primordia (And if I'm not mistaken, it shut down after MC 1.3 was released, which released in August 2012).
I'd know because that was back when I still used the Spout Craft Bukkit mod, and I know I played a great deal of Primordia during the summer of 2012.
Primordia was shutdown in February 2012 >.>

We had Vanilla SMP in Summer 2012.

This Vanilla SMP was lasting from April 2012 to December 2012.
Or you meant A+T/AoD?

Catcocomics

Reaction score
If Primordia had shut down in Febuary, I would've had maybe a maximum of one or two days to play there.

In late November 2011, I had joined a server called Freebuilddude.

On January 11th, the original Freebuilddude server died, and it's attempt resurrection died a week or two later.

A week or two after Freebuilddude died, I found a really crap server called Craft-oholic, and played there for about a week or two before I got fed up with their lack-luster anti-grief and inexperienced staff, and it was another good amount of time before I came across Primordia while searching for servers classified as 'Advanture' servers (and Primordia was the only server I found that was actually an adventure hub sort of server).

So according to the time line, I would have only been able to play on Primordia for maybe a week at most, if at all?

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
If Primordia had shut down in Febuary, I would've had maybe a maximum of one or two days to play there.

In late November 2011, I had joined a server called Freebuilddude.

On January 11th, the original Freebuilddude server died, and it's attempt resurrection died a week or two later.

A week or two after Freebuilddude died, I found a really crap server called Craft-oholic, and played there for about a week or two before I got fed up with their lack-luster anti-grief and inexperienced staff, and it was another good amount of time before I came across Primordia while searching for servers classified as 'Advanture' servers (and Primordia was the only server I found that was actually an adventure hub sort of server).

So according to the time line, I would have only been able to play on Primordia for maybe a week at most, if at all?
Yea, it was shutdown on 1.2 MC release - 1.2 was one of causes, that Primordia had to be shutdown.
Maybe you remembered address "primordia.blocktopia.net" or something and NOT actual server.
Soo if you played primordia what family did you joined and what skill you took?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Nope, that was just SMP that you played. Primordia was the fancy stuff with four main families and stuff which I missed.

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Should be this thread updated and pinned on top? It is similar to other history thread.
I could, I would probably have to make a new thread entirely though to make sure things are actually all cleaned up and organized, also unsure about how accurate the data would be from 2014 onwards lol.