The Time Zone Project

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
As a player that tends to hit the servers at various times I thought this would be a simple project to start.

This also gives me as a player a better idea of while I'm playing who to expect to see or about the time I might want to play to hang out with particular persons.

Using this as a measurement of time between players and grouping players to maintain a better way of establishing ideas for times to hold events, group participation for server activities and so on.

Aside from personal convienience for the holder to get the best numbers, this also allows for ideal timing to possibly hold a repeat event for the other side of the spectrum that gets left out due to time constraints.

One can determine their gmt with Time Buddy.

Usernames will be added per a request only basis and sorted alphabetically, so if you wish to have your name here please post with your according gmt.
Also unless otherwise specified I will be using the forum account name used to post.
I will do my best to keep this up to date from day to day.
1. Lee_scar
1. Jeercrul
1. Willchill
1. Theodorre.

Last edited:
W

Wimali

Nice idea! Wimali, GMT+1. Also, agree with Sephhh. These things look way better & are easier for navigating.

D

DarkHender

I think.. it said I was GMT -4 (DST?)? Even after the instructions I am not sure how to use that site. >.>

L

Later_Gator

GMT -5.
EDIT: I should mention that it's CDT.

Last edited by a moderator: