The Story of TheOnes / Blocktopia / EscapeRestart

gettinthere

Reaction score
Anyone one know on what day Blocktopia was made?
It wasn't really made. There was a name change since TheOne was headed out. I think the name change was around November 2010.

If you refer to when TheOne was made, then I have no idea. Best talk to someone older than me.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Anyone one know on what day Blocktopia was made?
It wasn't really made. There was a name change since TheOne was headed out. I think the name change was around November 2010.

If you refer to when TheOne was made, then I have no idea. Best talk to someone older than me.
Yea, when the community was made.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Funny thing is I stumbled across lava survival bby chanc. You can thank KingSam for my presence, as he banned me from a freebuild server for doing something THAT DIDN'T INFRINGE THE RULES IN ANY WAY.

It feels wierd to think that I've stuck to this community for nearly 4 years now. i can say that occasional activity hiccups the last near 4 years with you guys have been amazing, and i hope this community continues to thrive.

You guys have been so goddamn awesome. Except for gonkus. He's a nub.e,

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Blocktopia has been an extremely epic experience for me. A truly fantastic adventure, with many many great highlights and outstanding moments. The servers and their gameplay were amazing, the thrill of being caught by lava, a zombie or the radiation in solitude and blown up by TNT or a creeper was astonishing and such an experience will most likely never be matched for me by any other game. Call of duty zombies were not even half as scary and exciting as Zombie Survival or AoD even, and that is a fact. There were so many great friendly people here, who shared the same love as yourself for the servers. If the chance would come to play any of the old classic servers again, that chance would have to be taken and used by EVERYONE who enjoyed them. I mean it, EVERYONE. Since I left zombie and became less active on Blocktopia as whole, I am yet to find as good of a game/community on the internet that would get me hooked the same way this brilliant community did.

Keep living Blocktopia, cause you are something special.

Great thread btw, brought a lot of memories and even taught me some more things about the early times of Blocktopia.

SirCiphered

Reaction score
I've always had mixed convictions about Blocktopia which I will not explain or elaborate, but overall as a community I can easily respect most of the people I meet here. Sometimes, there's a blue apple or a rotten egg, but to me, that's never really spoiled the bunch. As for what I didn't like (and sorta caused what I think was a year-long inactivity streak) I am staying hermetical.

EDIT - I also want to add that I have always enjoyed the servers here, and I have liked the sense of community which Blocktopia offers.

Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
I revised this to fit our forums a bit better, formatted things, and fixed some colouring issues - hope you don't mind Mikey!

I want to expand on this list as well in the future, I think it's amazing we have this much documented and it'd be nice to get the rest of it before we all forget.