IC The Shard Coast

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sverrir snaps out of his daze and nods in affirmation. He moves over to the opposite side of the horse, positioning himself to drag the horse over. After stretching his arms, he says "I'm ready whenever you two are."

((Sorry been trying to write something for this but I keep on not liking it or getting distracted so I'm just going with this little bit))

Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Olivia smiles apologetically at the boy, flexing her shoulders and gripping the horse. "3...2...1... Pull!" She calls, attempting to push the horse off the man. She feels as though she can feel it shift, if only very slightly. She could be mistaken.
((Welp, for some reason I was expecting another reply but I guess I was the one who needed to.))

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
[on the streets, near ground zero]

Hearing Sverrir's info, the Inquisitor that looks to be the leader directs two of his men to help the survivors and takes the rest of the team to chase the monster. They follow it out of the city bounds and into the outlying fields.

The two Inquisitors that stayed to help, one a typical strongman and the other a slender female, check the vitals of a fair amount of people and find that most of them are dead. Then, the sight of some survivors attempting to lift a horse off a person catches their attention. They quickly approach the group.

"Need some help?" the female Inquisitor asks with a kind, soft voice.

((Toiletprincess Faliara Samlen))

[underground, near ground zero]

The tunnel smells of mud and dirt and is just humid enough to be uncomfortable. There is an occasional bit of stone in the walls and it feels as if it used to be in good repair, but was then forgotten or abandoned. After a bit, your eyes grow accustomed to the darkness and you start recognising the vague shape of the tunnel. It seems as if the tunnel forks into three separate paths a bit ahead.

((Catcocomics))

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Ayane's sense of the passage of time isn't the best in the world, but it had definitely felt like quite a good amount of time (perhaps 5-10 minutes, tops) before things started becoming dimly visible, and strangely black and white (though not entirely colorless).
More confident in her ability to not walk face-first into a wall of mud, Ayane finally stopped hugging the tunnel walls and slowly looked around in an attempt to get her bearings.

Heading the way she felt would lead deeper into the tunnel, she came upon a 3-way fork.
Deciding with her supreme and almighty intuition of knowing all things best, Ayane chose the left path (based on which hand she felt would do better with a sword in it).
With only curiosity driving her forward, Ayane's mind was calm, and her ears alert (and oddly, sharper than before).

((With the dark of the tunnel minimizing her eyesight, Ayane should naturally get a minor bonus to listening for the time being. The lack of color-sensing also slightly boosts her ability to notice movement.)).

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Olivia looks at the two Inquisitors, inquisitively (hehe). "Yes," she nods, gesturing towards the task. "We aren't quite sure whether he's dead or alive, presumably the former, but we need help getting this horse off regardless." Olive makes a sort of 'come hither' motion, expressing towards the horse. "So if you will, position yourselves between the three of us and help to pull."

((La da da da da I'm doing this from my phone))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
She watches as the Inquisitors position themselves around the horse and nods. She answers Pingere, "Yes, on the count of three." She tenses her shoulders, gripping the horse. "One. Two. Three!"

(Im sorry its short i keep forgetting to answer)

Faliara

Reaction score
After what felt like an age (even though Pingere knew it was only but a few moments) they let down the horse away from the man. Sleep well, he thought sadly of the horse, removing his aching arms from under it. He turned to see someone else by the man previously trapped under the mount. "How is he?" he asked anxiously.

((Toiletprincess Samlen Enderfive))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
((good save Fali, I didn't really know what to say))
Olive's muscles ached and she shook her arms, releasing the tension. She watched the young boy ask anxiously if the man is alright. "I think these guys," she says, gesturing to the Inquisitors, "have got it from here." She bows her head appreciatively at the Inquisitors, turning on her heel. "But now we've gotten this sorted, I'm going after that damn dog."
The black haired girl swings her large hammer over her shoulder and jogs briskly along the path of destruction.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Luke walked down the path towards the place where he'd been given the infant that he was now holding into his chest. A girl with black hair suddenly caught his attention as she ran his way.

"Excuse me?" Luke asked. "Do you know who this baby belongs to?" He held out the baby.

((Toiletprincess))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Olivia stops suddenly, a look of surprise briefly on her face. "I can't say I do, but you could ask one of the Inquisitors. I'm sure they'll be able to find his..her.. it's parents," she suggests, shrugging one shoulder.
She raises an eyebrow curiously, shifting her weapon to her other shoulder, "did you find the child in the rubble, or something?"

((Infected_alien8_))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
"You mean aside from a rampaging bear-dog monstrosity? No. Not a clue," she replied, offering a lopsided grin. "A monstrosity I was planning on going after, mind you. What do you plan on doing after getting the infant somewhere safe?." Olive pauses, flattening her hair with her free hand, "Let me clarify that question. Are you going after the bear-mutt or running away?" She gestures in the direction of the trail of carnhage, a challenging tone in her voice.

((Infected_alien8_))

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Oh...well..." he looked at the baby. "Well I'm not really much of a fighter. I don't know how I'd handle that thing. I wouldn't be of much help. I'll probably just stick around here and clear up the mess."

Flashbacks of the corpses. Of the blood. Of the flying lady.

Luke bent over and threw up. When he'd finished, he wiped his mouth.

"Sorry."

((Toiletprincess))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Olivia's expression softened. As she was about to reply - the dark haired boy bent over and threw up, then apologising for doing so.

She jogged up to him and let her hammer down on the ground next to her with a thunk. Olivia put her hand on the boy's shoulder and looked at him, concerned. "There's no need to be sorry, are you okay?" she asked, unclipping her canteen from her belt and offering it to him. "To get the taste out of your mouth." She smiled reassuringly and straightened up, hoisting her hammer back up to her shoulder. "Lets get that baby to someone who can help, yeah? I forget not everyone is a fighter and anyway, fighters could never survive without the support."

((Infected_alien8_))

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
He looked at the canteen the girl had offered him and smiled, adjusting the baby so that he could use a free hand to take it and drink a few gulps from it. It was nice and cool.

"Thank you." He handed her the canteen back. "If you need to go chase that thing I understand, I can find someone to help, I'm sure."

((Toiletprincess))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
She takes the canteen back, clipping it onto her belt. "You gonna be okay, though? Not going to get sick again?" she asks inquisitively, brushing some of her curly hair from her face. "If you're sure you'll be fine finding help, I'll be off," she grins, stepping back slightly and turning towards the path of the beardog.

((Infected_alien8_ took me awhile to figure out what to say without it being like 8 words long.))

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you." He waved her off and turned in the opposite direction to her, making his way towards where he remembered being given the baby. He vaguely remembered the face of who handed it to them. At least, he thought he did.

He turned round and remembered - "Oh, and good luck!" he called to her.

((Toiletprincess))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
He turned back to her, "Oh, and goodluck!"
"You too!" She called back as she broke into a jog in the direction of the large creature, which was still continuing on its destructive trail. Now what do we do with you, then?

((Everyone is going to wake up with some reading to do))

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sverrrir groans from the strain of pulling the horse. He's about to check on him when he remembers that there is still a rampaging beast that needs to be stopped. "Damn it," he mutters under his breath. He was no healer, so he had nothing else he could do here. Seeing other inquisitors taking care of the man Sverrir takes off to follow the rampaging beast's path.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
As he nears the initial hole the monster had sprung up, Sverrir hears a voice speaking to him. "Excuse me?" He turns around to see a man holding an infant. "Can you make this quick? I have to help stop that rampaging bear beast or whatever it is."
((Infected_alien8_ ))