OOC The Shard Coast [Info, sign-ups and OOC discussion]

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Enderfive might suggest freinding me on Steam (if you have it) so one of us can call the other to progress Ayane's exploration of the cave.

Also curious if anyone wanted to have their character notice such a young child going into what could potentially be a very dangerous place.

Faliara

Reaction score
Huh... We would need a description of our characters' appearances to work off, right?

A little on the short side, somewhat dark skin (light tan? I'm not too sure). He wears dark brown pants with front and back pockets, a belt, a fluffy white turtleneck, a pair of sandals and ties a hooded grey jacket with two pockets on the front around his waist.
--Eyes: A warm sort of gold.
--Hair: White? But with black highlights, oddly enough, tipping the ends of his hair. It's actually pretty long (to his waist) but he keeps it tied up in a loop bun. He uses a black scrunchy to do so.

(All of these (especially the hair) are things I am fine with having people mocking.)

EDIT: He's also 15 years old (so he should be shorter than Luke, I think?) and if it weren't for his chest (which is flat as a board) one could mistake him for female, as he is androgynous in appearance.
It just occured to me that I should probably mention equipment too? He hides some things under the jacket around his waist, so the shape of said jacket would look a bit odd, though one wouldn't be able to tell what's under unless you lifted it to see what's hooked on the belt.

Faliara

Reaction score
Faliara what does Pingere look/sound like?
His voice should probably be soft-spoken and gentle when speaking normally, though he'll still be regaining his breath around this point in time. A little hoarse if he speaks louder for a long enough amount of time?

As far as appearance goes, it's in the post right above yours; unless you can't see it for some reason (on Tapatalk, maybe?) so I'll repost it anyway;

A little on the short side, somewhat dark skin (light tan? I'm not too sure). He wears dark brown pants with front and back pockets, a belt, a fluffy white turtleneck, a pair of sandals and ties a hooded grey jacket with two pockets on the front around his waist.
--Hair: White? But with black highlights, oddly enough, tipping the ends of his hair. It's actually pretty long (to his waist) but he keeps it tied up in a loop bun. He uses a black scrunchy to do so.

(All of these (especially the hair) are things I am fine with having people mocking.)

He's also 15 years old (so he should be shorter than Luke, I think?) and if it weren't for his chest (which is flat as a board) one could mistake him for female, as he is androgynous in appearance.
EDIT 6/3/2017: Wait no that could just be pushed away by claiming he's underdeveloped. The only thing keeping people from mistaking him for female is that a) he really does look like he could be either and b) he calls himself a boy.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
His voice should probably be soft-spoken and gentle when speaking normally, though he'll still be regaining his breath around this point in time. A little hoarse if he speaks louder for a long enough amount of time?

As far as appearance goes, it's in the post right above yours; unless you can't see it for some reason (on Tapatalk, maybe?) so I'll repost it anyway;

He's also 15 years old (so he should be shorter than Luke, I think?) and if it weren't for his chest (which is flat as a board) one could mistake him for female, as he is androgynous in appearance.
Ahh, thank you. I'm just blind and didn't notice the spoiler.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
shit

uhh if i ever disappear like that again then it's perfectly ok to keep on going by yourself like you have right now, just for clarification

i promise to make an attempt to catch up as soon as possible, which translates roughly to some time this week

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
So while we wait for for creature to stop fucking running slow down, come to a halt, whatever it's fucking aim is at the moment a good chunk of us have nothing to do.

I also accidentally drew Olivia as my ethic hair test as well as skin colouring techniques test so surprise here's what she looks like.
I also decided that she's mixed race, because I need characters that arent fucking white european.

Let's see if I can remember how spoilers and images work on this gosh darned website . . .

Faliara

Reaction score
So while we wait for for creature to stop fucking running slow down, come to a halt, whatever it's fucking aim is at the moment a good chunk of us have nothing to do.

I also accidentally drew Olivia as my ethic hair test as well as skin colouring techniques test so surprise here's what she looks like.
I also decided that she's mixed race, because I need characters that arent fucking white european.

Let's see if I can remember how spoilers and images work on this gosh darned website . . .
Your drawings have improved a lot- unlike mine .-. Mine are still pretty anime.

Also Infected_alien8_