THE SALTY SEAMEN

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
INTRODUCING A NEW PROJECT FOR THE SALTY SEAMEN​
PIRATE COVE
(I'm sure many of the salty seamen will recognize this image)
Yes, you heard read me right, we are taking to the lands! We are going to be build a dock of some sorts next to our ship and it will have many homes for our slaves, honorary pirates and my very own seamen. Goodies will also be available for you land lubbers.​
This place will also be a VERY important spot for a special event we have for everyone.​
Sploorky will also make another big announcement very soon that will be related to this project.​
THREE CHEERS FOR THE SALTIEST UPDATE EVER, YA HARR.

Sploorky

Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT. SLAVE APPLICATION ARE NOW OPEN.

The Salty Seamen Slave Application-
Requirements--You must be willing to build and follow the orders of Shande and Araidian. You need to be pretty trustworthy and cool too.

Your name:
Why do you want to become a slave to the Salty Seamen:
Are you a good builder, what do you excel in:

Benefits of becoming a slave are: A home of your own in pirate cove, on good terms with the salty seamen, possible insight on the future event/future events to come, and a slightly greater likelihood of becoming an honorary pirate/seaman in the future.

ANNOUNCEMENT TWO--

Introducing the second new rank of the Salty Seamen--Honorary pirate! These are handpicked by a select few members of the seamen, and basically means they are really cool and on very good terms with us! This is not an application process, if we want you to be an honorary pirate, you will be.

Honorary pirates as of now are Jolteon42, LagWarrior, Qube, Baker, and all of Hollow Bastion.

Stay tuned for a salty surprise ;D!

Sploorky

Reaction score
Also Sploorky aren't y'all technically condoning slavery by having slaves? ._,
Being a pirate also isn't good in real life, but we're doing it here ;p. It's all a joke to fit into the theme, "slave" basically means people who want to help us build, but who we aren't going to invite to live on the ship. It could have been called helper or something and be the exact same thing, so why not fit the theme a bit more?

nitasu987

Reaction score
Also Sploorky aren't y'all technically condoning slavery by having slaves? ._,
Being a pirate also isn't good in real life, but we're doing it here ;p. It's all a joke to fit into the theme, "slave" basically means people who want to help us build, but who we aren't going to invite to live on the ship. It could have been called helper or something and be the exact same thing, so why not fit the theme a bit more?

Haha lol don't worry bout it! I actually have been playing Assassin's Creed IV so I know all about the Piratey stuff :D

rosekill

Reaction score
Your name: rosekillu
Why do you want to become a slave to the Salty Seamen: To wash the planks and to make the saltiest of seamen happy.
Are you a good builder, what do you excel in: sleeping league etc.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Your name: rosekillu
Why do you want to become a slave to the Salty Seamen: To wash the planks and to make the saltiest of seamen happy.
Are you a good builder, what do you excel in: sleeping league etc.
We don't wash anything for a reason. Why would we want you to wash our planks...?