THE SALTY SEAMEN

Sploorky

Reaction score
Have you ever sailed the seas on your flimsy little boat made out of 5 blocks of wood? Have you ever dreamed of smashing the seas with something bigger and better, traversing oceans with no effort?

Well, our ship doesn't move, but it is bigger and better! YARRR.

We are the salty seamen, the baddest bunch of pirates you have ever laid eyes on. We Yarr efficiently, we are feared by the nation! A ruthless gang of scallywags, we take what we want and give nothing back! If you dare set foot on our land, you can brave your life at -2300x, -700z. But be warned, if you try to plunder our booty, we will blunder your booty harder and with the force of ten men!

FAQ

What ruthless minecraft pros are the saltiest of seamen, and as such are allowed on the ship?

We have 10 current members--
Sploorky, as the captain seaman.
Shande and Araidian are our first seamen.
Brickwolf as the senior seaman.
Vati180 as as the junior seaman.
Cheeseman21 as the cheesy seaman.
Jayp94 as the old seaman.
Aleeyana as the wench.
RonaldoSkillz and Choclate_God as people WHO WON'T CHANGE THEIR SKIN TO A PIRATE SKIN.

I have always aspired to be a salty seaman! How can I make my dreams become a reality?

We try not to keep it above 10 players, so right now, our ship is filled with seamen! If we are not stuffed in the future, we will let people know! Be warned, we are very exclusive. If you aren't good mates with some of us...well, we're probably not going to say yes! If you are like "why can we not have a load of seamen in the server?" Well, we do not want to let our seamen spread all over the map! We try to keep things under control!

But I love the salty seamen so much! How can I get involved if you are full?

Although we only allow 10 members max, slave applications are completely open! Simply do as we say and build us things and marvel at the might of our seamen!

also fill this out

Your name:
Why do you want to become a slave to the Salty Seamen:
Are you a good builder, what do you excel in:

We are very proud at how far the seamen have traveled, I hope everyone else is as well! Enjoy, and remember: YARRRRRR

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score

Sploorky

Reaction score
Saltiest of updates coming at you live:

JOLTEON42 has left the clan to go and kill people like a ruthless pirate...wait fuck.

About to update the OP and we may be doing other things with building idk ask shande.

Remember people, we're just dicking about and having some fun, don't worry about it being a tad immature, we'll all good mates and that's what's important ;)

SALTY SEAMEN STILL GOING STRONG.