The RoF Literature Incentive Program.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Are you looking to share amazing stories? Want to fill the server with your name? Or maybe you just want some free cookies? Well you can have all of this! I present to you, The LSMP Literature Incentive Program.

We are buying your books!

As you may or may not know, we are opening a library on the server. This is going to be filled with stories by the players. There's just one small problem. We need submissions. So we're going to start giving out free cookies to anybody who writes a book that gets accepted into the library!

General information

-You can buy a book and quill at the store, and begin writing. Simply take a right when you walk into the store, and the stand is against the wall. Each book is one cookie.

-If your book gets accepted into the library, you will receive a reward. Your reward will be decided by the staff, and it depends on the quality of your book. Expect at least 20-50 cookies if it gets accepted.

-Be creative! You aren't expected to be the next J.R.R Tolkien, but try to make interesting, fun stories. Nobody likes a boring book.

-It kind of goes without saying, but keep things appropriate in your writing.

-Stuck on how to submit your books? Well, there is planned to be a sign in the lobby, as well as a shop, all centered around book submissions. However, that isn't set up yet, so until it is implemented, simply keep your books somewhere safe(like your enderchest) to submit later, or just hand them in to a controller+ for review.

Any questions or comments, ask away. We are looking forward to your submissions!

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Hmm I'd quite like to write a series of guides on different things on the server.
Maybe one on each rank.

Would those kind of books me ok?

Also may an adventure series.
I'M GONNA BE TOTALLY FAMOUS

• Winner
Reactions: Friendy

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
JWB101197
I put that in a private chest of mine then something happened and that chest no longer exists. Therefore the "greatest literature ever" also no longer exists.

We're also accepting "helpful" books for tips or tricks or guides or tutorials or what have you.