The road goes ever on and on...

parquette

Reaction score
Well, the time has come for me to step away. I love this server and community, but I don't hang out on the forums as much as I used to, and everything has just changed a whole lot. I'll obviously lurk around from time to time, but I won't be on the forums as much as I used to. I'll probably come back one day, but right now I just need to step back and go another way.

Thank you all so very much for the memories you gave me when I first joined in Classic TNT. It was an absolute blast! I also apologize if I have ever been annoying to you guys. I don't want to end this on a flat note, if you get what I mean.

If I come back fulltime, I'll definitely ring you all up on this section of the forum :)

Big thanks especially to superstein, Sparklymuffinz, and Naoh (Revan) for helping me get started on this community. It was absolutely a wonderful time to be a Minecraft player :D :D :D I wish this community the best in the future, and hopefully I can contribute to it somehow if I come back sometime.

I guess it would be best to quote Bilbo Baggins in this case.
"I regret to announce that this is the end. I'm going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell, goodbye!"

Last edited: