The Pearled Bridge - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Woah you all showed up within ten minutes of each other, not that I'm complaining!

With that we're at 18/21 max, so if three more people show up I'll start taking replacements. I'll also be checking with the people that specified inactivity concerns to see if they want to play of be replaced before the game begins.

Since the poll didn't gain much traction, coupled with the inactivity stuff to sort out signups will be open for a little while longer once full. Use this time to ask me questions or sign up as a replacement!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Visit one player and guess their role name.
wait is there any power/trait that could be used to gain knowledge on someone's role name?

Otherwise how do you ever guess if you just keep your role name a secret? Or are they closely linked to something else (that you can/cannot disclose already)?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
wait is there any power/trait that could be used to gain knowledge on someone's role name?

Otherwise how do you ever guess if you just keep your role name a secret? Or are they closely linked to something else (that you can/cannot disclose already)?
There are no listed powers/traits in the signups that could assist with information with regard to role names. The informed minority will be told some additional theme information but they will not be given specific role names.

Role names show up on autopsies as per usual.

The RID Kill is the only 100% confirmed power to be in the setup apart from the shared faction kill, and it is up to the players themselves to decide how they want to work with it.

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ok with that we're at 19/21, since we're comfortably above the minimum I can scale the setup down if we don't hit max.

I'm putting a 24 hour deadline for signups to close, so if you know anyone that's interested in Mafia and wants to play send them here quick!

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
/join
I will be fine with any role I may receive.
Preferred mode of communication for system messages: (Forum PMs or Discord): Prefer Discord, but dont really mind forums either.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Okay with both of your signups we are at our 21 people! Thanks for joining!

I'll leave signups open for potential replacements, checking potential activity levels for a couple people who have specified so, and for any last minute questions. Game will begin soon(tm) within 24 hours

Also Ltin you've been staring at this thread, mesmerized, for hours! Wanna be the first replacement?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
By some miracle I managed to find everyone's Discord profile, so I'm sending out account verification messages a little early to make sure I've got everything right. If you specified Forum PMs sit back and don't worry about it.

I'm not sending out your role, just making sure accounts line up like I'd expect.

----
Mafia: The Pearled Bridge
Verification

Hi [Forum Name], this is your Discord account, [Discord Name], where you would like all messages about the game to go, right?
----

My Verification Response: Verified! Thank you!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Thank you for your confirmations via Discord, and not once did I get a 'who the hell are you go away' type response, so that was a huge success!

I will be sending out roles shortly, once everyone has confirmed them I will open the main thread for our Day 0.

Role PM Skeleton

----
Mafia: The Pearled Bridge

You are the [Role Name]

[Cult Aligned/Law Aligned/Third Party]

Traits
[Trait] [# of uses if applicable]

Powers
[# of uses if applicable + x] [Traits] [Power]

Win Condition - [Listed at beginning of signup post 2]

Please respond to this message to confirm you understand your role. Game will start after all roles have been confirmed. You may ask any questions about your role here.
----

This thread will remain open in case anybody wants to sign up as a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.