The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faliara

Reaction score
I don’t see the problem with Duffie’s first post at all; I figured it was fine, since I haven’t really seen her play before and it could just be enthusiasm from the game.

Anyways, a lynch on the first day is always both a bad idea and a good idea; a bad idea because we have no info to go on, a good idea because it would give us info even if it’s only which person is likely to start a bandwagon ^_^’

G

Guest35486

i honestly feel like Duffie was just trying to bring something if anything up because she wants to get a conversation started on day 0, which to be fair, is pretty hard because no info btw so the conversation stands out a bit more than it normally would. what led me to this conclusion was her list of people who didn't say any form of greeting, which is kind of being way too picky imo? since it doesn't actually mean anything in the game? then again i don't think i've ever played mafia with her before.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
For me it seems like duffie just tried to get a discussion going. I do think Inffy is reading too much into it, which I honestly dont blame him for because there hasn't been much happening. In my opinion the only who acts unusual (ha) is Unusual_dood, but his posts are not standing out too much. At this point I would be okay with a no-lynch on day 0.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi I'm here kinda missed the start of the game (oops), not really much to say at the moment, except my reading of inf/duf, is duf trying to start a conversation and inf jumping on it, don't really think there's much else to that

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
i honestly feel like Duffie was just trying to bring something if anything up because she wants to get a conversation started on day 0, which to be fair, is pretty hard because no info btw so the conversation stands out a bit more than it normally would. what led me to this conclusion was her list of people who didn't say any form of greeting, which is kind of being way too picky imo? since it doesn't actually mean anything in the game? then again i don't think i've ever played mafia with her before.
Granted, when has any kind of post in Day Zero been useful, or meant anything to the game?

Y'know, other than Speech Compulsion and such.

hipmeow

Reaction score
what led me to this conclusion was her list of people who didn't say any form of greeting, which is kind of being way too picky imo?
imo i just thought making that part of the list with the greetings was like a kinda day 0 meme and we all know the only reason you think its too picky is because you didnt say any greeting which is real rude lets be honest (well i think u were on the list but im to lazy to look back if you were).

also last minute theory i just came up with: maybe those names have some SIGNIFICANCE on the list as it was about people who didnt say greetings but we all know inffy was also wrongfully indicted, but tbh the chance of all those peeps being significant and happening to not say a greeting is low so maybe im just being crazy

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
imo i just thought making that part of the list with the greetings was like a kinda day 0 meme and we all know the only reason you think its too picky is because you didnt say any greeting which is real rude lets be honest (well i think u were on the list but im to lazy to look back if you were).
What if... A relic is being defensive about being singled out on my list... Because he's law!? >;o

Status
Not open for further replies.