The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
If we are going to lynch somone today, and there arent anyone acting notably suspicious, I had much rather go for one of the inactive ones. Usually mafias who has gone under the radar the previous games has been awarded greatly, and pressure on the inactive ones will force them to speak more.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

hipmeow

Reaction score
tbh i wouldnt be opposed to it
inf hip claire omni
does this list include dess since his avatar is umbreon and umbreon is from pokemon and pokemon is an anime??
if you are making a list of killing the weeb avatars can i be last on it, for i believe i can be of great help to our cult

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Hoi, sorry for being inactive, busy day and all. I've got a bunny named Oreo now, and I've also been with my girlfriend all today for our anniversary. :3

Anywho, Nottykitten, I can say multiple traits unbolded, such as Lucky, Macho, Speech Compulsion, Loud, Shared, etc. I was just being fancy... xD

And I was simply attempting to look nice with my formatting when it came to all the big and fancy posts, because I haven't really been here in a long time for mafia, and I noticed most of the big posters are absent from this game, such as JKangaroo and the like. x)

As for all my emoticon posting, it's a normal habit for me to do that, I just try to refrain from all of that when I post big paragraphs, which I can do if I sit down and have the time to, which I do not right now...

As for the things I have brought up, from the traits Loud and Speech Compulsion, to the activity count and greetings count, I was simply looking for things to do on Day Zero, as there's litterally nothing to talk about aside from mechanics and which might be useful to keep in mind of on a day before night even occurs. Looking at Speech Compulsion, it can occur on Day Zero, as it is centered around talking, and is required to be done at least once a day. Looking at Loud, it's something to keep note of before it happens on Night One, as it's the most noteworthy thing to happen during the night, besides deaths, due to everything else not being broadcasted.

Basically, I was just trying to make conversation, and I somewhat succeeded in that. Day Zero is usually full of memes, pointless voting, and silence... So, I'm glad I inputed something like this. x)

Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Tuesday September 18th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Aqua - 2 (hipmeow, Mooglie) (Sacrifice in 9)
Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (Nottykitten, Omni) (Sacrifice in 9)
Mooglie - 1 (Aqua) (Sacrifice in 10)
Omni - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) (Sacrifice in 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.