The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
The latter seems like the most logical, so I'll just say that we should take notice to any system broadcasts that do not label any activities in the future, specifically the Loud ones, as they do not dictate the roles or powers used, just that someone was busy during the night. While it may make people suspicious, we should take note that anyone can have a Loud trait, making anyone a possible target in the night, and simply labelling people with one or more powers...
Not sure why she felt the need to make a big point about these, but it does not come off as necesarily scum. One thing I do find interesting is the way she mentioned the 'Loud' trait. It appears she wanted to warn us that we should not be too susp of someone being exposed by it, while id say the danger in it is the fact that it could reveal town prs to mafia.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
none, i think ur overreacting. plus i could easily see a townie searching for something to say just to spark discussion or just to be useful.
It's a possibility yeah, I just think it's more likely someone goes to lengths to try to be useful like that, in a manual, unnatural kind of way, when they're worried/paranoid about being seen as unhelpful, and mafia/law have more reason to be, so makes sense to me she's that

Pink

Reaction score
I’m Gonna read all of this And try give my opinion But now I’m with my friend having fun lisn to music since I love music.

hipmeow

Reaction score
i think duffie is a dear fellow cultist and y'all need to STOP these accusations, inffy, you're scum af
vote Inffy
welcome to voteinffy2018!!! i am the leader of this great campaign to show our great cult in a new light. i really should organise a list of campaign milestones due to the sheer popularity of this campaign.

but really i do think inf is a bit susp due to this FOCUSING but i suppose i can see where it is coming from (but i still think its equally likely that a townie would make a post of that degree). apart from that no real suspicions yet bar inf

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
welcome to voteinffy2018!!! i am the leader of this great campaign to show our great cult in a new light. i really should organise a list of campaign milestones due to the sheer popularity of this campaign.

but really i do think inf is a bit susp due to this FOCUSING but i suppose i can see where it is coming from (but i still think its equally likely that a townie would make a post of that degree). apart from that no real suspicions yet bar inf
what do you mean by 'focusing'?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
moog what is your opinion of Duffie?
i mean i really dont see the problem
the posts seemed slightly odd but i think thats just since duffie hasnt played in escres mafia for quite a while! i know unu looked back at old games and said this didnt resemble anything? but i actually think thats wrong since i think this is just normal duffie? question mark?
im LOWKEY susp of you for digging into her so hard but i feel like this is just the after effects of mafia universe vs our peasant mafia community but who knows

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean i really dont see the problem
the posts seemed slightly odd but i think thats just since duffie hasnt played in escres mafia for quite a while! i know unu looked back at old games and said this didnt resemble anything? but i actually think thats wrong since i think this is just normal duffie? question mark?
im LOWKEY susp of you for digging into her so hard but i feel like this is just the after effects of mafia universe vs our peasant mafia community but who knows
idk from my memory Duffie's never made this impression to me before, it's something new to me at least

and I'm pretty sure I get accused of 'digging too hard' and 'overanalyzing' every game so I don't even think it has to do with me not playing here for a while

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also (like every game) im SOMEWHAT suspicious of aqua since
Wait ooglies in this game?
and to me that says that he didnt read the thread and just started posting since how could someone not notice my brilliant presence on a first read & aquas biggest scum trait in my eyes is just not reading everything & stuff BUT he did post about duffie's xD faces in a post that was admittedly after aquas post but it shows he did somewhat read it AND it is day 0 so its not like reading entirety of thread is a necessity rn AND this is probably me just wanting aqua dead instantly

also he voted me : ((((((((((((((((((

• Love
Reactions: Aqua

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
and I'm pretty sure I get accused of 'digging too hard' and 'overanalyzing' every game so I don't even think it has to do with me not playing here for a while
as the self proclaimed best inf reader in this community this feels ODD like usually i can instantly be correct with your allignment through reading your posts but this seems out of character for all allignments so i dont know what to think AND IT SCARES ME

so i'll put it down to your mafia universeness rather than admitting theres any faltering in my reading of you abilities!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
as the self proclaimed best inf reader in this community this feels ODD like usually i can instantly be correct with your allignment through reading your posts but this seems out of character for all allignments so i dont know what to think AND IT SCARES ME

so i'll put it down to your mafia universeness rather than admitting theres any faltering in my reading of you abilities!
are you ok oog you're acting kind of off today, bit aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.