The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
So after we lynch Pinkunicornz there will be 9 alive and we supposedly have 2 blocks, 1 save and Erik has x uses of hide left. On top of that me and Roob can't be blocked (due to ascetic and unstoppable) so blocking us will waste the abilities (however you can't fully know this). I had also say it had be unwise for HKCaper to block Shadow, or Shadow to block HKCaper since if the other is mafia he will surely block you and your ability will be useless regardless whether you block him back or not, so the kill will not be stopped.

If you follow this, now that is up to you, you are left with only 5 targets: Erik, Dess, Lizthehedgehog, Moog and Fog. Unless you both choose the same player you will be able to block 2 players, which has a high chance of blocking mafias nightkill, and at the very least some of the other abilities they may have (if they have).

If Pink is town, Liz should use her last lucky on a player (do not say who) and Erik can decide what he wants to do with his hide(s), since likely the mafias don't wanna risk killing you, but you never know.
Remember this when night starts. If Pink is town, we might lose unless we are able to prevent mafias nightkill.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

The marble altar is now permanently stained with blood, to the point where nobody is even bothering to clean it after the numerous sacrifices committed.

The latest near consensus arrived at PinkUnicornz, who had a different method of talking about a certain subject.

The knife was plunged, but Pink was not the correct target.

Somewhere else entirely, the world's smallest violin played a soft tune.

PinkUnicornz was sacrificed. She was the Mad Maestro.
Cult aligned.
• Traits: Insane, Speech Compulsion [Make a statement about your love of music during the day to gain the Ascetic trait for the following night. If someone acknowledges your speech compulsion accurately, you fail for the day. If you acknowledge your speech compulsion in any way, you forfeit all future rewards.]
• Powers: None

It is now Night 5.

If you have a power you wish to use, send your action or inaction in by your preferred mode of communication.

Remaining Players
Dess
erik5456
Fog
HKCaper
lizthehedgehog
Mooglie
Roobarb Pie
Shadow_Hunter3
Unusual_Dood

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

Another night passes, and another body was found. The remaining eight people looked at each other nervously, the feeling of despair encroaching in...

Fog was killed. He was the Exotic Surgeon.
Cult aligned.
• Traits: Careful
• Powers: 1x Normalize

It is now Day 5.

• With 8 players remaining, it takes 5 votes to sacrifice, or 4 votes to no sacrifice.
• Tentative Deadline: Sunday October 21st, 10:00PM UTC. If a majority is not reached by the deadline, the option with the highest number of votes will be followed.

Remaining Players
Dess
erik5456
HKCaper
lizthehedgehog
Mooglie
Roobarb Pie
Shadow_Hunter3
Unusual_Dood

It is the dawn of a new day!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ill tell you exactly why i said it, and will at the same time call some susp.

After I claimed, and everyone seemed to believe me, I was nearly sure I would be killed. I decided to bring some uncertainty I will elaborate on now.

A lot of what I said is true. I had a power copy, I used it on inffy and got jail, and I have a stealth trait. There might be more i havent said, there might not be.

I am not Law, I am either Cult or Third Party, but eitherway I can win with Cult. I have been trying to play pro cult.

Now that brings me to some susp. Shadow. He claimed roleblocker a while ago, yet Law isnt killing him? They chose fog, who said he used all his powers, over a claimed rb? Then again, it makes no sense for there to be a law rb and law jailer, so that gives shadow his credibility.

Lastly, in my head it makes sense for there to be 3 law alive rn. We havent had a single succesful lynch yet, and the only reason cult has a chance is because of arelic killing law. If we mislynch here, and mafia kills at night, they win afaik.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
You know what, lets have some fun. I am gonna make a big leap of faith here and assume there is 3 law left. If this is true, I am in a good spot.

Hi its me, third party, i just realized something (based on assumption above). First let me claim. I do have a power copy, however, its efficient/unstoppable/infinite uses. I win, and at that point will leave the game, if i have 4 powers. So far i got inffy's jail, and twg's track.

Now, i crunched the numbers and come to certain realizations, based on there being 3 law. 1) if cult lynches me, they will lose tomorow, if law kills tonight. 2) if law doesnt vote on themselves, cult cannot reach 5 votes. 3) I can join forces with law and force a no lynch.

Now lets discuss #3, if me and law force a no lynch, and law kills someone with a power, who i target, they will win tomorow, since ill leave the game if i win, and there will be 6 remaining players with 3 law.

Ofcourse this flukes completely if there are only 2 law, but then cult should consider that I can win with either side. Im just going for the easiest path to a win.

pce

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You know what, lets have some fun. I am gonna make a big leap of faith here and assume there is 3 law left. If this is true, I am in a good spot.

Hi its me, third party, i just realized something (based on assumption above). First let me claim. I do have a power copy, however, its efficient/unstoppable/infinite uses. I win, and at that point will leave the game, if i have 4 powers. So far i got inffy's jail, and twg's track.

Now, i crunched the numbers and come to certain realizations, based on there being 3 law. 1) if cult lynches me, they will lose tomorow, if law kills tonight. 2) if law doesnt vote on themselves, cult cannot reach 5 votes. 3) I can join forces with law and force a no lynch.

Now lets discuss #3, if me and law force a no lynch, and law kills someone with a power, who i target, they will win tomorow, since ill leave the game if i win, and there will be 6 remaining players with 3 law.

Ofcourse this flukes completely if there are only 2 law, but then cult should consider that I can win with either side. Im just going for the easiest path to a win.

pce
tbh im taking the bait even though you said you were procult literally 2 seconds ago since i also want the game to be over (and i think dead people want this too)

funnily enough i came up with like a near-identical plan last night during mafia chat but it involved you having visit all remaining players wincon, and instead we would just nolynch today, kill someone tonight (who you wouldnt jail so they didnt survive (since we thought you had jail power since no other knowledge obviously)), and nokill the rest of the nights

if you do try to betray us, please have certainty that a gamethrow will be in order and we will kill you during the night out of spite <3
+ according to the advantages of us doing this, every mafia player will hate you if you try and screw this up!

even if that doesnt pan out lizthehedgehog do you also mind claiming your third party role & wincon since youre definetely not sentinel seeing as i had a trait census for lucky on night 1 that gave 2 results, and a trait census on lucky last night that also gave 2 results - these 2 results 100% being aqua and claire, also its likely that theres gonna be more than 1 third party in a game of this many people

as a gracious mafia & third party alliance (after that evil, traitorous third party CLAIRE killed 2 mafia) we will grant all third parties access to their wins as long as they swear allegiance

how do you feel about us finally getting around to brutally murdering shadow and then you taking his power??

if i havent made it obvious enough

vote no sacrifice

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Dess
erik5456
HKCaper
lizthehedgehog
Mooglie
Roobarb Pie
Shadow_Hunter3
Unusual_Dood

please remember, my mafia buddies within this list, to play along as if i was mafia and you are town (dont vote me of course!) until hk also votes no lynch and then after he does, ATTACK AT THE SPECIFIED TIME (we decided on a time to pile onto the nolynch together so that we couldnt all be revealed in one day and instead just me)

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no idea what's going on at the moment. But I have a confession. I am not actually an oracle but the backup power census. Rune's death gave me this power. One thing I've learned from my investigation last night is that there is no trait oracle in game.

Coupled with their claim as well as a hesitancy to claim, I know that Unusual is lying about their role. Paired with unusual's sudden force to try and take command of the conversation yesterday, I have reason to believe that unusual is part of the mafia.

Vote Unusual.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I have no idea what's going on at the moment. But I have a confession. I am not actually an oracle but the backup power census. Rune's death gave me this power. One thing I've learned from my investigation last night is that there is no trait oracle in game.

Coupled with their claim as well as a hesitancy to claim, I know that Unusual is lying about their role. Paired with unusual's sudden force to try and take command of the conversation yesterday, I have reason to believe that unusual is part of the mafia.

Vote Unusual.
I have power oracle, not trait oracle

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Moog hello, yes for this plan to work you need to kill someone with a power, and i need to know who. If shadow is actually a blocker i can also block him with my jail to avoid any of you getting blocked.

Can you give me a name of someone not mafia with a power moog.

Status
Not open for further replies.