The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I meant as in saying "wow people saying I won't do x unless someone else does x is wrong"
Followed by "Well I'm not gonna do y if they don't do x" seems hypocritical. That' besides the point that lynching Pink seems optimal right now
Ohhh my bad, I just woke up at that point so nothing made sense haha. I think I'll still hold off unless we get super close to the deadline with no lynch.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
At this point I think have lost all my patience and honestly am getting suspicious of Moog who could very well be intentionally avoiding claiming.

My power is Unstoppable Stealth Power Oracle (both traits connected to role) and I have no additional traits.
I visited Rune N1, HKCaper N2, Erik N3 and HKCaper N4. Since I have the stealth and unstoppable trait it isn’t actually possible to track or block my action.

Here are my current reads

Shadow_Hunter3: I have big issues seing how Shadow is mafia to be honest. With the mafia jailer dead, and no counterclaims I find it very unreasonable to believe he is mafia as mafia would then have 2 blocker roles while town none. However, a question is how he survived so long. Why would the mafias choose to kill Hip over Shadow.

HKCaper: I have been somewhat suspicious of HKCaper during the game (that's why I visited him twice), mostly due to vibes, but I am satisfied with his claim. I am glad he was one of the first to claim - if he were to vote later then this would be a much 'easier' claim as he would be sure there wasn't a cc. His night actions made fully sence as Infected softclaim a protection role day 0 and claimed and got confirmed (by matty) jailer day 1, and usually gets killed early. He could be lying about the role, but the most convincing to me is that he claimed power copy so early when there could be other players with it, who would cc him. There is however a small chance mafias have a power census and check power copy, got 0 results and let HKCaper claim it.

Roobarb Pie: I have since he said TheWeak was wrong, sorta town read him. It is actually very reliable he is telling the truth from my point of view, since he has Ascetic and that does the precise same thing as Stealth + Unstoppable, unless I am mistaken, and I doubt that's a coincident. And having trait oracle makes much more sense as town than mafia.

Lizthehedgehog: I am quite unsure about Liz. Claiming sentinel is an easier claim than most powers, as it is difficult to disprove, so yes unsure.

Pinkunicornz: I found her claim very suspicious. As I pointed out, all traits so far in this game have fit perfect with their powers, making the role unique and interesting. However, with Pink they simply don't. She said she didn't have any powers and had the traits Insane and Ascetic, and first of all: why would you have Insane when the ascetic trait already prevents all investigative roles. Secondly, first roob (with ascetic), now me (with unstoppable) also have a trait that blocks visitos, so what is the chance Pink got as well?

Dess: With Dess I am also suspicious of, but less than Pink. What is making me suspicious is that, with a role that can prove themself (by choosing someone with power) and there being so many people with powers, the likelihood of him not being able to prove himself is just so small. Especially noteworthy is it that he chose to visit the night Erik after claimed hider, and it was quite obvious that the hider role doesn't have infinite number of uses, so I really don't see why he would visit Erik. Basically he hasn't been able to be either prove himself or come with any useful information with that role.

Erik5456: I am town reading. As I said I didn't see Eriks claim yesterday, but him claiming at that point makes much sense. Something had just prevented mafias night kill, and a hider wouldn't have anything to be scared of from claiming as they could just save themselves again if they were attacked. I also think it is fair to believe there is a Hider in this setup, so got a good feeling of Erik.

Fog: I believe Fog also is town. I did find Duffies very townie the first few days, especially with the loud trait, although a mafia could also have this. Fog/duffie only having a 1 use power makes more sense as town, and this is proveable as they have the loud trait. We also saw when Infected died, that he had no traits, Fog could be telling the truth about removing Infecteds traits, or he just saw that and claimed to have.

Mooglie: Unsure about Mooglie. Haven't found any of his posts especially suspicious, but I am very interested in his claim since he been dead silent since we began massclaiming.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
We'll im satisfied for now, but moog being this inactive worries me a bit. Could be that he doesnt like his role and thats why.

Anyway, pink's claim is odd so im down to lynch her. lizthehedgehog out of the claims so far mine seems most useful, making me high priority kill for law. So if you trust me, you'd do good to give me that last lucky. Your call though.

vote pink

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Dess: With Dess I am also suspicious of, but less than Pink. What is making me suspicious is that, with a role that can prove themself (by choosing someone with power) and there being so many people with powers, the likelihood of him not being able to prove himself is just so small. Especially noteworthy is it that he chose to visit the night Erik after claimed hider, and it was quite obvious that the hider role doesn't have infinite number of uses, so I really don't see why he would visit Erik. Basically he hasn't been able to be either prove himself or come with any useful information with that role.
I could have sworn I pranked Erik before he claimed. Anyway my role isn't possible to be proven until he makes a night action. I would say the same would apply to pink but if they don't have a night action then I can't be proven off of that.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
So after we lynch Pinkunicornz there will be 9 alive and we supposedly have 2 blocks, 1 save and Erik has x uses of hide left. On top of that me and Roob can't be blocked (due to ascetic and unstoppable) so blocking us will waste the abilities (however you can't fully know this). I had also say it had be unwise for HKCaper to block Shadow, or Shadow to block HKCaper since if the other is mafia he will surely block you and your ability will be useless regardless whether you block him back or not, so the kill will not be stopped.

If you follow this, now that is up to you, you are left with only 5 targets: Erik, Dess, Lizthehedgehog, Moog and Fog. Unless you both choose the same player you will be able to block 2 players, which has a high chance of blocking mafias nightkill, and at the very least some of the other abilities they may have (if they have).

If Pink is town, Liz should use her last lucky on a player (do not say who) and Erik can decide what he wants to do with his hide(s), since likely the mafias don't wanna risk killing you, but you never know.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hi exist
you see i have very valid reasoning for my inactivity
maplestory 2 has sucked me in with its anime prowess

anyway here's my claim
watch & efficient
n1 - omni - no result
n2 - shadow - no result
n3 - shadow - no result
n4 - shadow - no result

yes i am aware these results are slightly garbage but ??????? shadow was literally the best claimed PR in the game + (in my eyes) essentially proven by inf flipping jail + im stubborn

as for me having efficient without a number of powers, thats why a few of my arguments earlier on in the game was based on 'we have no idea if roles were specifically assigned or not' since this combo makes 0 sense to me but idk maybe there were a certain number of powers selected, a certain number of traits and then it was randomised who got what?? guess once game is finished we'll find out! or maybe certain roles were specifically made and assigned, and then the rest were random

as for who i believe based on claims
pink seems to have very ??? combo of traits, BUT i fully see how she could be telling the truth over this because i also have a dumb power/trait combo BUT i do get minor hmm vibes from pink (like that notty hammer? it felt like inf was trying to say without directly saying 'listen to me as ur mafia partner not as if im actually pretending to be down' if that makes sense) but idk
also im convinced pink has speech compulsion about music still and has just purposefully failed it 2 days in a row since the consequences arent anything major, just losing the chance to have a power if it functions like hips?

liz nope i do not believe this at all
claire was the SK (or closest to the SK that there is) and i said during the notty argument that SK would probably have a bulletproof vest, or equal in this game is lucky x1 and so that seems like a straight up lie based on a convenient revelation
ALSO danni was liz up until night3? im not particularly sure, but i dont think danni would have the patience to not use a 2 shot power in the first night
ALSO 77 and aqua were both doctors already, liz functionally is a THIRD doctor which just seems too OP in my eyes

i guess i believe hk since it seemed very risky to claim he blocked me before claiming BUT i still have my gut saying that hk is mafia so maybe it was some sort of jail backup role, where once inf dies he gained the power but maybe not

everyone else gets a pass but hnng something does not sit right with liz's claim at all for me

i dont particularly mind lynching pink (but iirc unu said we might be in mylo so in that case i slightly mind and think liz is a x1000 better option based on that claim) but i wont hammer yet to allow for last words? unless a decent amount of people want to end day rn

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
anyway here's my claim
watch & efficient
n1 - omni - no result
n2 - shadow - no result
n3 - shadow - no result
n4 - shadow - no result
Okay, so as I mentioned I find this claim suspicious.

I can start with the most obvious. Your trait and power do not match up at all. Here are all the revealed roles that had both a trait and power,
Aqua was sacrificed today. He was the Resentful Supervillain.
Cult aligned.
• Traits: Lucky 2
• Powers: Guard
77thShad was killed. He was the Neurotic Doctor.
Cult aligned.
• Traits: Indecisive
• Powers: 2x Careful Protect
Nottykitten was sacrificed. She was the Doomsday Prepper.
Cult aligned.
• Traits: Careful
• Powers: 1x Prime, 1x Ignite
Matty was killed. He was the Undercover Cop.
Law aligned.
• Traits: Ascetic
• Powers: Power Inspect
Arelic has accomplished her win condition and left the game. She is the Crazed Torturer.
Third Party.
• Traits: Lucky 1
• Powers: PID Kill
• Win Condition: Nightkill 3 players.
ALL OF THEM has traits that fit perfect to their power, making them more unique, interesting and useful. You having efficient doesn't fit your power at all. Efficient can be useful when you have multiple powers, not when you have only one. I know you mentioned this by yourself, but I still find it very doubtful you don't have a useful roles when all roles revealed so far, including myself, points at the opposite.

What I find more convincing is Hipmeows investigation result:
two people have shared result
This means there are at least two mafias investigative roles, and they can share their result with the entire mafia faction. My theory is that you are a watcher, however, mafia sided and instead of having Efficient, has Shared Result and can share all your results with the rest of the faction. If you were, it fully make sense to do exactly like you did.

In addition to this all your actions have been completly useless. For those who played Tavern Arcana, this was EXACTLY what happened there. Myuser, the mafia watcher claimed to have gotten 'no one visited x' on all his reports (for 7 nights). When you get claims like this you start to wonder. I actually calculated the likelihood of this happening 4 consecutive nights based on the supposed visits, and the chance was only 16%.

The reason for this is simply, you didn't watch them at all. You watched other people trying to get town visits. I also know you say you have reasons, but you claiming last of everyone is just worsening your case. You already knew who everyone visited, and could simply say none visited Erik and Shadow without any counterclaims, even though you didn't. I had also say it very noteworthy that the EXACT same player you visited 3 times, was spared every time despite being possibly the most powerful PR. It is almost like the mafias knew he was watched.

I simply have absolutely no beliefs in you being mafia. The combination of 1) you claiming a role that could be both mafia and town 2) has a trait that makes no sense in contrast to ALL roles with traits so far in the game 3) claimed an investigative role, and we already there exist at least 2 more mafia investigative roles 4) claimed to have visited Shadow, the exact same player that has been spared for 3 days 5) had 0 useful reports, despite the chance for getting so is 84% 6) claimed last of everyone, which could be since you hadn't visited Shadow or Erik nevertheless and didn't want to get counterclaimed. The combination of all these, simply makes it in my eyes close to 0 chance that you are town sided.

Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I know this is going to be a tad controversial, but I don't think pink is mafia. Don't get me wrong, I think pink's lying about their power/trait setup but I think they're either 3p or a vanilla cultist. Of course, it's a little late to be realising this now, if it is at all true, but hopefully there's some kind of turn around if we get a statement from pink.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Sunday October 14th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet
PinkUnicornz - 4 (erik5456, Fog, HKCaper, Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice in 2)
Mooglie - 1 (Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 5)

We're at a bit over an hour left until the deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.