The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fog only claimed his trait, and Roob only his power (and that he did visit someone N3), so they still have more to claim if I recall correctly. In the massclaim I would prefer if everyone claimed their power(s), the role name adjusted (so that the name doesn't match with the real role name with more than 60%) and all night actions, perhaps even the trait(s) but that is a maybe.
LIES

Well, to be honest I'm pretty much a vanilla townie. Duffie used my ability N1 on Inffy to remove his traits. I mean I don't know how proven this is but because I have the loud trait im pretty sure you would have been notified that Duffie carried out the action.

erik5456

Reaction score
Hi I mentioned using hide on night 3 which may be another reason for no night kill as I mentioned before. Once more have the Insane trait so I will come up as law aligned when checked for alignment and I have the Hide ability.

I think the most important thing today is that we have a list of tentative lynch targets. Roob and Shadow are on there IMO.

Roob for reasons we've already discussed.

Shadow cuz I don't feel like theyre cleared yet. Messing up your list of who you visited also seems a little off to me but I'm most tentative on this.

Also where's PinkUnicornz at? Feel like I havent seen a post from them in a little bit

• Informative
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I'm ascetic. I would have thought that weak's ability would still work as he's not directly using it on me but was instead observing me.
This could explain how Weak got ‘no result’ on you.

Thanks, missed that.

So I have a good idea as to why no other kill. My role has the hide power.
Hi I mentioned using hide on night 3 which may be another reason for no night kill as I mentioned before. Once more have the Insane trait so I will come up as law aligned when checked for alignment and I have the Hide ability.
I am not sure how I missed that claim yesterday. If you are telling the truth it is likely you stopped mafias kill.

I think the most important thing today is that we have a list of tentative lynch targets. Roob and Shadow are on there IMO.

Shadow cuz I don't feel like theyre cleared yet. Messing up your list of who you visited also seems a little off to me but I'm most tentative on this.

Also where's PinkUnicornz at? Feel like I havent seen a post from them in a little bit
Before we throw in any votes on who to lynch everyone needs to claim. I have big doubts we can survive a 5th mislynch in a row, so we need all info we can get. As I said I believe the best way to massclaim in is in the order Shadow gave. He might not be fully cleared but is the closest to as Infected was mafia jailer and there hasn’t been a cc to shadow, so I would say it is unlikely with 2 mafis role blocker roles while 0 town ones.

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score

Reason why I messed up the list was because I didnt have it written down anywhere, exept for discord. but I ended up changing my target two different nights, so it got confusing :p

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i find it a bit odd you put me on top with no explanation why, and also unu and erik at the bottom, but . okay

Anyway, yes, we should mass claim, all of us, and ill start with quite a banger so listen up.

I had 1 careful power copy, which i used on inffy twice. So right now I have the jail power, which i used on moog night 3 and on unu night 4. The reason why twg didnt see me visit anyone was that i also have the stealth trait. I realize this is quite the claim, so im interested to see the responses. Also looking forward to other peoples claims.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I had 1 careful power copy, which i used on inffy twice. So right now I have the jail power, which i used on moog night 3 and on unu night 4. The reason why twg didnt see me visit anyone was that i also have the stealth trait. I realize this is quite the claim, so im interested to see the responses. Also looking forward to other peoples claims.
If this is true (and you're town ofc) then town has earned a very important PR, so that will be useful next night. Also, what I can say for now is that there is no way to confirm if you actually visited me or not. I will explain more when I claim.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Yes but players are still not 100% certain that Shadow is town, I actually am rather suspicious of him. So I would rather you claim now and 'clear' any suspicions <3
Me claiming now partly destroys the entire idea I had with us claiming in an order from most suspicious to least suspicious. You can be suspicious of Shadow but is still going to be the closest we can come to proven.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
To be honest, I wasn’t very happy over the list, but it was the closest I thought we could get to a non-mafia affected list ordered by suspiciousy.
alright then, but people should claim, if we do it by that order or not i dont care too much. I think there is a lot of info so if we have all claims we can look for inconsistencies in people's stories.

Pink

Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry long time no see, do we know how many people can have the same trait/power?

I quess I’ll have to claim; basically I’m pretty useless I don’t have any powers. But I am “Insane” and ascetic.

• Thank You
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
is it like a limited uses or? also kinda odd combo, in a similair fashion to pink's

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Yeah Im the jealous baroness. Not sure what night I used my power since my phone service is wonky but I used sentinel on arelic before she left the game.
Do you have any traits?

I quess I’ll have to claim; basically I’m pretty useless I don’t have any powers. But I am “Insane” and ascetic.
"Ascetic
On Role: All powers used against you fail, except for powers that involve inflicting a lethal attack or trait modification. Overrides block"

"Insane
On Role: Alignment revealing effects used on you have their results reversed."

Unless I am missing something here, it doesn't make sense for you to have both these traits. Ascetic already blocks all investigative roles so whether you have Insane or not doesn't matter. All traits claimed and revealed so far has seemed to make fully sense and connected to the power perfectly. However, with you they don't.

Mooglie , Dess claim please

erik5456

Reaction score
Ascetic and insane is crazy red flags n a n I. Slip while trying to give yourself a cover up? We have a new suspect.

As for the "convenience" of my own insane trait (that fog was calling out), I don't see how insane and hide would work out on anything but a townie? Like why would a mafia ever have the hide ability when they likely good of them being killed at night is crazy low to begin with? Unless you wanna call out my ability as well which I don't really understand since it seems to be the most probable reason for no night kill when Rune was jailed.

Id prefer if I did not reveal how many more uses of hide i have. It's nice to keep mafia on their goes of whether they can actually kill me at night or not. I will say that I did not use hide this previous night though.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Do you have any traits?

"Ascetic
On Role: All powers used against you fail, except for powers that involve inflicting a lethal attack or trait modification. Overrides block"

"Insane
On Role: Alignment revealing effects used on you have their results reversed."

Unless I am missing something here, it doesn't make sense for you to have both these traits. Ascetic already blocks all investigative roles so whether you have Insane or not doesn't matter. All traits claimed and revealed so far has seemed to make fully sense and connected to the power perfectly. However, with you they don't.

Mooglie , Dess claim please
I'm at work ATM but I'll do a full claim when I get back. I can say though that my power is prank which I had two uses of and used one on prink and the other on Erik

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ascetic and insane is crazy red flags n a n I. Slip while trying to give yourself a cover up? We have a new suspect.

As for the "convenience" of my own insane trait (that fog was calling out), I don't see how insane and hide would work out on anything but a townie? Like why would a mafia ever have the hide ability when they likely good of them being killed at night is crazy low to begin with? Unless you wanna call out my ability as well which I don't really understand since it seems to be the most probable reason for no night kill when Rune was jailed.

Id prefer if I did not reveal how many more uses of hide i have. It's nice to keep mafia on their goes of whether they can actually kill me at night or not. I will say that I did not use hide this previous night though.
Insane - possible fake claim in order to say that you are town when you are maf

Hide - the ability to avoid people using investigative powers on you?

I mean I'm sus of both Erik & Pink rn but because Pink has a more outrageous claim.

Unvote (I don't know if I actually voted)

Vote Pink

Reactions: Roobarb Pie
Status
Not open for further replies.