The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also before i forget
PinkUnicornz do not make a post about/using the word music or anything related to music today that includes referring to this post or else i will personally hunt you down :knife:
(99% sure its a speech compulsion and idk the standing on whether speech compulsion is an inherently good or bad trait (i dont think it is inherently bad but most people seemed to have thought that day 0 with the duffie debacle) and i want to see whether i was right at the end of the day!)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also because of Inf's death, I'm guessing that we have a vigilante?
i mean i assume notty was the vigilante
if i had to chalk inf's death up to anyone i'd bet on the real 3p SK role (if one exists anyway) seeing the position that the town was in (aqua (doctor), fali (cop), notty (1 shot vig)) dead and thinking the mafia were getting too much of an upper hand and i expect their wincon to be get to last 2 players which requires both factions being at a fairly even position and so POW even though i say it was a bad move since inf was the clear chopping block candidate today and their kill would probably have been better spent somewhere else but maybe it was another vig who knows

if it is a SK then im curious as to why there was only 1 kill n1, with shadow claiming to have blocked inf and so that consequently ruled out the possibilities of whoever inf truthfully blocked that last night (i forget who he claimed to block but ill treat everything he said yesterday as a LIE)

its possible they were planning to lay low and exist as a survivor role until last 2 people left, since i dont think any other wincon fits since if they wanted to achieve a kill X amount of players wincon they would have killed n1

Pink

Reaction score
also before i forget
PinkUnicornz do not make a post about/using the word music or anything related to music today that includes referring to this post or else i will personally hunt you down :knife:
(99% sure its a speech compulsion and idk the standing on whether speech compulsion is an inherently good or bad trait (i dont think it is inherently bad but most people seemed to have thought that day 0 with the duffie debacle) and i want to see whether i was right at the end of the day!)
It's funny you think I have a speech compulsion, but i'll just accept u think so.
I won't say the word today ;) .

• Thank You
Reactions: Mooglie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Alisha when people flip after being lynched or killed or whatever with traits/powers with X amounts of levels/uses left, is it referring to the levels/uses they have left when they died or the levels/uses they have left when getting their role/being given the trait by another player

Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alisha when people flip after being lynched or killed or whatever with traits/powers with X amounts of levels/uses left, is it referring to the levels/uses they have left when they died or the levels/uses they have left when getting their role/being given the trait by another player
When people flip dead, they will show with the original number of uses of the powers/traits they had at the beginning of the game.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
When people flip dead, they will show with the original number of uses of the powers/traits they had at the beginning of the game.
so, for example, if someone were to have the confuse power used on them, not use any of their own powers, and also murdered in the same night, would their flipped body show 1 level of indecisive or nothing
(this isnt even related to my original point im just curious now)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but with that, its possible that the SK did try to kill night 1 however 77 got lucky with his guess and protected the correct target
however i still say that is unlikely since as a 2 shot doctor, why use 1 of your only 2 shots on a random target night 1 rather than wait for an important claimed PR to reveal themselves and protect them for 2 nights later on

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Here is Inffy's suspicion list before he died, obviously we can't weight this too much, but it's still interesting to look at
all my reads are already out here but here's my full read list

77thShad - town
HKCaper - unsure
Notty - arsonist obviously, will probably survive for way longer than is reasonable
TWG - mafia
UNU - I was convinced town but his weird defence of TWG pinged me, I swear he said he was unsure about you and now suddenly you're his town read and I'm not quite sure where that came from?
Dess - town
Pink - town
Moog - unsure
hip - town
Arelic - probably mafia, she's been misinterpreting me the entire game, whether on purpose or just as a result of tunnel vision I don't know
Duffie - not sure - I think it's worth noting she was paranoid about her Loud trait at the start of the game enough to bring it up, mafia have more reason to be paranoid than town - as town maybe she'd have left it until d1 to talk about it with the comfort of knowing the truth was by her side but as mafia she panicked knowing she had something to hide so brought it up d1 (does this make sense??), so I'll say to keep an eye on her
Shadow - town
Roob - unsure
Aqua - bad
Omni - mafia
Danni - unsure
Matty - town
Rune - town

I have a lot of town reads

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
so, for example, if someone were to have the confuse power used on them, not use any of their own powers, and also murdered in the same night, would their flipped body show 1 level of indecisive or nothing
(this isnt even related to my original point im just curious now)
traits inflicted upon or given to a player will be revealed as a part of their role when they die

• Agree
  • Thank You
Reactions: Alisha and Mooglie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Here is Inffy's suspicion list before he died, obviously we can't weight this too much, but it's still interesting to look at
and heres nottys (even though it doesnt really mean anything other than the suspicions of a confirmed town whereas inf would have intentionally manipulated that list)!
My Mafia list:
Inf
Omni
Rune
Danni
Mystery 5th person

Alternative dimension Mafia list incase Inf&Omni aren't Mafia:
Oog
Arelic
Rune
Weak
Mystery 5th person

erik5456

Reaction score
Alright I'm been skimming through the thread and my one biggest question is why did anyone let Inf live after Aqua died? To me that was super obvious and then his behavior day 1 as well was ??? I know there were some suspicions around notty being an arsonist and such but we have to keep in mind that anything seeming "evil" or "criminal" is what we should consider good while anything that's "nice" or "justful" is the scum we're looking for.

I've also noticed that omni (who I am replacing) is on multiple mafia lists. Omni, in my opinion, made by the greatest contributions to this thread in the form of quality comedy. Aside from that though, he k in d a trolled. I assure everyone I am not mafia and don't mind *eventually* claiming. Doesn't make much sense outing myself right away as it wouldn't for most people.

From here I think the most important thing isn't just looking at the suspicions lists from both notty and inf, but who was going along with inf's bandwagons and against the lynch on Inf. I would do so myself, but I need to actually keep reading through the thread and make sure nothing gets too lost to me in a game that seems interestingly complex. I would ask someone to give me a summary but bias is no bueno.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Alright I'm been skimming through the thread and my one biggest question is why did anyone let Inf live after Aqua died? To me that was super obvious and then his behavior day 1 as well was ???
The reason why I wanted Infected live was because he was a confirmed jailer. So even though I was decently suspicious of him in beforehand, I was sure that jailer was a town role and he just was playing bad. Like even after Notty died I thought it was a case of townie vs townie lynch and got very suprised when Infected was law sided.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ohai bitches, did you miss me? Well, now that Notty and Inffy are dead I feel I have chosen a wonderful time to join the game, having not read the past 114 pages. If anybody wants to update me on what is happening, that would be great <3

• Optimistic
  • Old
Reactions: Omni and HKCaper

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
vote inf... well shit, I had no other plans for today.

When all else fails blame Claire
Arelic did you kill inf? Do you have a killing role? Do you have an alibi for your whereabouts during last nights chicken sacrifice? Are you wearing underwear?

Reactions: Roobarb Pie
Status
Not open for further replies.