The Official Photo Thread - V.3! Viva La 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
When you've been the patient on this 'special' ward for the longest overall time, you get a mother fucking crown!

Yeah appparently if you've been here the longest all you get really is a travel cushion so I don't have to lie down and sleep, I can sleep sitting up and it's just plain ass comfy to use when on my laptop!

The Teenage Cancer Trust guys here actually went out and bought me this since I can't sleep sleeping down due to mucositis from my high dose chemo, massive shout out to them guys (even though they will never see this)!

P.S. This isn't a beg for sympathy by the way guys (that sounds like one though), I just wanted to make light of my dark subject.

P.S.S Yes I do look rough as fu- muck, but I am okay, believe it or not.

Thanks to ComputerGuy_ For the sick as shit edit! :-D

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Don't really post here or take selfies but I thought a few of you might find this interesting. Photo of me showing some little kids on the street how a GoPro works (well they were just more excited about the camera aspect). It's not posed although it looks it lol, I didn't know the photo was being taken until my sister showed me. Of course the photo also doesn't show the hundreds of little hands trying to wave to the camera while also watching the screen, which happened moments after the pic was taken.

http://imgur.com/I3Ulojq

The boy looking right into the camera at the front was the cutest kid I've ever seen. He actually came up to my mum and put his arms up wanting to be held, which she did for a while. When she put him down he came right back with his arms up. And when we left, he tried to follow her. Unfortunately in their culture, SOME parents don't show physical affection much, so they often grow up not being held, etc, and they crave this attention from anyone else. It shook mum up pretty bad.

Edit: of course the photo wouldn't work I can never get it right, here's the link instead.

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
Don't really post here or take selfies but I thought a few of you might find this interesting. Photo of me showing some little kids on the street how a GoPro works (well they were just more excited about the camera aspect). It's not posed although it looks it lol, I didn't know the photo was being taken until my sister showed me. Of course the photo also doesn't show the hundreds of little hands trying to wave to the camera while also watching the screen, which happened moments after the pic was taken.

http://imgur.com/I3Ulojq

The boy looking right into the camera at the front was the cutest kid I've ever seen. He actually came up to my mum and put his arms up wanting to be held, which she did for a while. When she put him down he came right back with his arms up. And when we left, he tried to follow her. Unfortunately in their culture, SOME parents don't show physical affection much, so they often grow up not being held, etc, and they crave this attention from anyone else. It shook mum up pretty bad.

Edit: of course the photo wouldn't work I can never get it right, here's the link instead.
Hot damn you're cute

Status
Not open for further replies.