The Official Photo Thread - V.3! Viva La 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

[JUSTIFY]Alas, sadly the last thread was accidentally removed from the forums - So onto version #3! For those of you seeking old posts to repost - you may repost old pictures, and can find them by using the internet wayback machine. [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]For those of you new to this - it's as simple as posting an image of yourself or replying to other peoples images. Make sure you stay safe and have fun.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]A few thread rules [/JUSTIFY]
  • [JUSTIFY]Under no circumstance must you post someone elses image/personal information without their prior consent. [/JUSTIFY]
  • [JUSTIFY]Doublepost rules still apply. Try not to post several images one after eachother. [/JUSTIFY]
  • [JUSTIFY]Always play the following before posting[/JUSTIFY]

As per, to kick things off. one of me

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
I refuse to play that garbage. :p

You look so... different in this picture, haha. If you were trying to be an actor who was auditioning, this is the type of picture you would use as your portrait or whatever they call them.

Also...
(I wasn't gonna post one but then the song made me do it.)
Puppy!
My eyes couldn't deduct what was happening in this picture and I thought you were smelling a koala. :(

But really, listening to the selfie song while going through this thread made it 10x more enjoyable. :D

Reactions: BanSwift
Status
Not open for further replies.