The MC OUTPOST.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
MC OUTPOST

Hello, and welcome to the MC OUTPOST.
The purpose of the MC Outpost is to sell your merchandise!

Some of you might be new to this, so I will explain how it works. In the outpost there are a few terms. The first term is B/O which simply means Buy out. The second term is C/O which means Current offer. Now here's some slang terms which are used to... well, be an asshole I think. I don't know why people would use them. You've got lowballers, who offer extremely low offers. You've got highballers who set their B/O too high, an unfair price for a specific item.

So to sum it up!
B/O - Buy out, pay this to get the item directly.
C/O - Current offer, bid over this and eventually it'll get accepted unless the B/O has been paid.
Lowballer - Bidding so low that you deserve to be strangled, mostly used by idiots.
Highballer - Putting up such an insanely high B/O that people will laugh at you.

Here's an example of a post!

SELLING: A diamond pickaxe with fortune III!

B/O: 20 diamonds.
C/O: 4 diamonds, 22 iron ingots, iron sword sharpness III.

Another one for buying.

BUYING:A saddle!
I'm offering fifty iron ingots but I am willing to go a little higher if neccesary.

Please, don't make this thread such a mess and traders, update your C/O's to avoid conflicts. Try to keep this thread to trades only.
Well, that's really it. I'm curious to see how this'll work out (if it will at all!)

Thanks to Razinao for the lines, I hope it's not a problem that I am using them (if it is I will remove them)

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
SELLING:
Diamond pickaxe Fortune III (Undamaged)

B/O: 20 Diamonds.
C/O: 15 Diamonds.
SOLD TO SILVUSS!
--

SELLING:
Diamond pickaxe Fortune II Efficiency IV (Undamaged)

B/O: 25 Diamonds.
C/O: None yet!