The MC OUTPOST auction house.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
The MC OUTPOST has gained an auction house!

If you would like to start an auction but don't want to wait for someone else to log on so that you can give them their items, you could deliver your items to the auction house. I will store them in the vault, write down the item and the Buy out for the item!

The auction house can be found at:
X: 1660
Z: -495
There's a beacon, it'll be easy to find!

On the bottom floor you can find the Auction Room where I will handle your auctions. Here you can ask what items are currently in auction, you could pay the Buy out and instantly take the item off my hands or put in a new item. I will put the payment in a separate chest for the owner of the auction.

There's a mine on the second floor, which you can use for your own sake. Perhaps test out that new pickaxe you just bought or kills the monsters roaming the dark mineshafts? Feel free to pretty them up, but please don't make a mess, I hate cleaning up a mess.

I will never block up the Auction house unless it's under construction, if it is under construction then I will only handle auctions under supervision. This means that I won't let you wander around in the meanwhile.

Some pictures:
A view on the Auction Room.

The vault, lights on and off! (Courtesy to Deadl0ck for the lighting mechanism!)

The trading mechanism, safe as can be!
While the auction house is open to public, the vault on the first floor is private; griefing into it will result into you getting reported!
The auction thread can be found here.