The Hunger Games: Discussion Thread

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
May I just say that me and name_goes_here won the first one on a technicality. Neither of us realised that everyone had lagged out and left the game, leaving us two wandering around like lost pillocks for 5 mins.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
May I just say that me and name_goes_here won the first one on a technicality. Neither of us realised that everyone had lagged out and left the game, leaving us two wandering around like lost pillocks for 5 mins.
Technically, you didn't, because on the very first game I believe it was Jammy001 who won, as it was hosted after the meeting.

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Technically, you didn't, because on the very first game I believe it was Jammy001 who won, as it was hosted after the meeting.
Before that was what was the first game, but pretty much everyone had stability issues. Me and Name carried on oblivious to the fact that in the main chat people were telling us to give up :p

I then decided to opt out of the next match, the one which resulted in Jammy winning.

ginbird

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
two questions: is there one this friday and when is the meeting if you're one the west coast of the United States?

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
two questions: is there one this friday and when is the meeting if you're one the west coast of the United States?
Hey ginbird, I normally host them on fridays at 8pm GMT o, normally up to two games then we do some Gunships, Skylands etc etc afterwards. I also try to host games of other things every night to keep people interested. The meeting is 10pm GMT 0 I don't know what your gmt is, so that's the time it is help in england. :)

ginbird

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
Hey ginbird, I normally host them on fridays at 8pm GMT o, normally up to two games then we do some Gunships, Skylands etc etc afterwards. I also try to host games of other things every night to keep people interested. The meeting is 10pm GMT 0 I don't know what your gmt is, so that's the time it is help in england. :)
If you're on the west coast of the u.s., though, that puts it at 1:00 which is still when I'm in school. Grrr time changes :mad: anyway to host a games after the meeting for the u.s.a homies?

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
If you're on the west coast of the u.s., though, that puts it at 1:00 which is still when I'm in school. Grrr time changes :mad: anyway to host a games after the meeting for the u.s.a homies?
Well, I'm not sure about friday. I'm gonna slap SalientGorilla to not host one because I have something in mind, something where you can win prizes. Yes, it's a HungerGames tournament. But I'm not telling you the exact things yet. :3

ginbird

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure about friday. I'm gonna slap SalientGorilla to not host one because I have something in mind, something where you can win prizes. Yes, it's a HungerGames tournament. But I'm not telling you the exact things yet. :3
okay, keep me updated pleeeasee and try to host it later in England so i can be there

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
okay, keep me updated pleeeasee and try to host it later in England so i can be there
Saturday at the same time should be a good day for everyone?

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
So the server is down during planning?
Well it's up and running but we're planning something special for all those Hunger Game lovers! And for that I want to build up the tension so everyone gets excited about what's coming. That's why there won't be a HG upcoming friday.

ginbird

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
Well it's up and running but we're planning something special for all those Hunger Game lovers! And for that I want to build up the tension so everyone gets excited about what's coming. That's why there won't be a HG upcoming friday.
I'm down with that
can we just try to push it to maybe 4 PST so the westcoasters can get in on it?