The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
With much fanfare, Ltin was pushed into the Happiness Assurance Device. Before the device doors closed, tendrils shot out and grabbed Good Skele, JurgenVW, and MacTarvish and put them in too. The results of the latter three were already revealed, but what of the former?

Sawblades tore through Ltin's body, but bizarrely Ltin gave no reaction. Their eyes were closed, as if they were still asleep.

Ltin and the three inactives were lowered down, and the console displayed an output.

"A second bad person has been offered to have their negative energy harnessed. Well done."

Ltin was the Emoticon Futurist. [Mafia-Aligned]
Alignment: Mafia
Those damn emoji have replaced your favorite emoticons, like the guy holding different signs or that guy slamming his head into a brick wall. You don’t care for emoji as you know emoticons are superior in every way, but you have to keep up appearances.

Vice: Emoji
Emoji are brilliant, and you can think of a wide variety of applications for them...is what you say to people to their faces.

Vice Objective: Use three different Emoji every day. Accomplishing this will give your team access to the secondary faction ability if they so choose. Failure on any day will permanently disable the secondary ability.

Win Condition: You win with the Mafia, when they gain control of the vote with all threats to the Mafia eliminated.

It is now Night 3.

Please send in your actions now.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
A quick headcount left the number at nine, with two bodies being discovered shortly thereafter.

A happy lone wolf without a loved one anymore, and one innocent person.

Infected_alien8_ has been killed, yet accomplished their win condition during the night! They are the Megamall Supplier. [Neutral-Aligned]
Alignment: Neutral
You and your spouse have conveniently both been teleported to the same location together! Your job is to keep your spouse happy if you can, but you also have dozens and dozens of discount mall brand supplies that you can use to mess with people, should you and your spouse’s relationship not work out.

Day Action: Create a custom name for a fake item. This item does nothing on it's own, but visitors to you during the night will obtain that item.

Night Action: You may visit one player to directly give them your custom item.

If your name for an item is the exact same as another, the player will be given no indication your version is fake unless they also possess a real version of your item. (They can independently deduce your version is fake if it doesn’t trigger any conditions specific to them, however)

(Players that are given items in this game do not get a description explaining what the items do, unless they trigger a player-specific condition)

You have access to a shared night chat with your spouse, provided they are happy.

Your Spouse is: Sessybessy

Secret Info: You secretly know that your spouse can visit other players, and uses up an item every night to stay happy, and your fake items will work for satisfying their Vice as any item counts! They do not know that you know this much about them!

Vice: Your Spouse
Your spouse means the world to you. They live at home with you and all you want is for them to be happy. You may be a bit obsessive, but who isn’t when it comes to that sort of thing?

Win Condition/Vice Objective: Ensure your spouse is happy and survives the events of the game. If they become unhappy for 2 nights in a row or tragically die, your win condition will permanently change accordingly.

Spouse unhappy: Decide that lying is more fun than keeping someone else happy, and have a total of three different items you made in possession of players other than your spouse. Your spouse dying will not change anything from this condition.

Spouse dead: Ensure the one responsible for the death of your spouse is lynched or killed. If your spouse was lynched, then choose a number of players equal to half the vote total rounded down that must die before the end of the game. (You cannot choose yourself if applicable, you monster)

Note from the host: Due to Sessybessy being modkilled by me, I had to make a call to switch the win condition to the spouse unhappy one, as I can't just tell Inf that he has to murder me for modkilling his spouse, I don't want to die!

Comp was killed. They were the National Assurance Coordinator. [Town-Aligned]
Alignment: Town
Okay, so you made up an Occupation when you started your own business that basically amounts to looking up people’s personal information online and selling it to the highest bidder. Keeping tabs on other people is easy for you. You’ve kept your skills with finding out the belongings of people.

Night Action: Choose one player and learn the contents of their inventory. This is not a visit.

Vice: Video Games
You know it’s wise to keep tabs on all your neighbors, but sometimes you just need to take a day off and play that new Video Game you just got.

When you gain a Video Game in your inventory for any reason, your night action for that night period will be nullified, and use up the Video Game.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

It is now Day 3.

With 9 players remaining, it takes 5 verbs to execute or no execute.
Enderfive
hipmeow
HKCaper
Mooglie
Mulbery
Nottykitten
Stranger from Planet 9
TheWeakGuy48_
Timdood3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nottykitten I don't appreciate that funny rating of yours! Also it's time to claim.
Claim coming up soon also I don't believe you saying you protected Comp at all. Sounds like an excuse to try and get HK lynched over you today.

Also the cult appears to have made a kill except now that we're down to so few people and three dead third parties maybe it's just an SK

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So I am the Investigative Journalist. During the day I can select one person. If this person is third party, they will receive a fake message (pre-written by Alisha) that asks them if they want to join a cult and they can respond with yes/no. This message doesn't mention me, and only people who are third-party will receive this message. If the person says yes, I'll be told. If they say no or they have not received the message (since they're not third party) I won't be told. Essentially I'm tricking someone with a fake message into exposing themselves as third party, which is why I did not want to claim because it doesn't work if people know the cult message is fake.

My vice is blood, I get turned on by seeing myself bleed and thus become stronger. I am one-shot bulletproof and if I get hit my action gets upgraded and I'll be told about my target responding with 'no' as well (aka essentially a third-party detector then). I haven't yet been hit but it doesn't really matter since I doubt theres more than 1 third party left now.

Anyways so like I said the existance of my role indicated that this game had an abundance of third parties since why else would my role exist right. I assumed a cult but with this many people left it seems slightly unlikely now.

My targets were:
D0/N1 - Ender - No response
D1/N2 - Stranger - No response
D2/N3 - Inf - No response

I'm fairly confident in saying Ender/Stranger are not third party because realistically who wouldn't turn down an opportunity to become part of a cult. And I guess Inf didn't say yes because he already did his wincon and didn't want to join a cult that would change his wincon which is no fun btw.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Here guys I solved Mafia.

Comp
Ender
Hip
Hk
Inf
Ltin
Oog
Mac
Mulb
Notty
Stranger
Weak
Tim
Also guys look at my so far 100% accuracy on Mac/Ltin/Inf. Who knows what else I'm right about. It sure seems strange nobody received a 'shield' tonight when there was a second kill or that Weak has yet to claim their vice.

Vote Weak

• Dislike
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
So I am the Investigative Journalist. During the day I can select one person. If this person is third party, they will receive a fake message (pre-written by Alisha) that asks them if they want to join a cult and they can respond with yes/no. This message doesn't mention me, and only people who are third-party will receive this message. If the person says yes, I'll be told. If they say no or they have not received the message (since they're not third party) I won't be told. Essentially I'm tricking someone with a fake message into exposing themselves as third party, which is why I did not want to claim because it doesn't work if people know the cult message is fake.

My vice is blood, I get turned on by seeing myself bleed and thus become stronger. I am one-shot bulletproof and if I get hit my action gets upgraded and I'll be told about my target responding with 'no' as well (aka essentially a third-party detector then). I haven't yet been hit but it doesn't really matter since I doubt theres more than 1 third party left now.

Anyways so like I said the existance of my role indicated that this game had an abundance of third parties since why else would my role exist right. I assumed a cult but with this many people left it seems slightly unlikely now.

My targets were:
D0/N1 - Ender - No response
D1/N2 - Stranger - No response
D2/N3 - Inf - No response

I'm fairly confident in saying Ender/Stranger are not third party because realistically who wouldn't turn down an opportunity to become part of a cult. And I guess Inf didn't say yes because he already did his wincon and didn't want to join a cult that would change his wincon which is no fun btw.
btw notty claimed before me so they knew about the 1 shot bulletproof vice thing before i revealed mine which is why i am willing to believe

however my doubts (that formed overnight) come from the fact that mafia could have been told that there was a lot of third parties/1 shot bullet proof vices existed (i mean, with the existence of a second killer the mafia may just have a 1 shot bullet proof vice themself)

but i still believe it i think maybe probably like 90%

Status
Not open for further replies.