The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anyways I think HK may be the Mafia blocker so I am probably going to vote him but ill wait for Ender to give his insight.

The reason I think that is because it makes the past few days make total sense. The confusion N2 where HK claimed they didnt get an item is just them roleblocking Inf and lying. Inf dying N3 was weird because two protection roles claimed to be visiting Inf yet Inf died. This can be explained by Hk being Mafia and roleblocking Weak in order to kill Inf. This makes sense because Weak (town) claimed to have shielded Comp yet comp died so Weak was likely roleblocked. Tim was likely roleblocked tonight unless hes lying about his role, and I can easely see HK doing that because Stranger (his partner) was going to be murdered. This would make HK/Stranger the remaining Mafia team. I think the SK is Ender (even though I It no response) because I trust Mulb and in this scenario Tim was roleblocked so it couldnt of been him.

D

Deleted member 4601

I'm going to sleep now, so before I go here's an information dump:

Past Visits and Info
The folks I visited over the nights were Inffy, Ender, Comp, and most recently HK. I have no indication of whether the visits failed or succeeded thus the only one I was able to confirm was Inffy's visit.

Inventory
I think I used up my lip balm but I'm trying to confirm that, right now I'm unsure.

Sus list
List of peeps from most suspicious to least suspicious:
  1. HK: Occam's Razor making me think that the whole player switcheroo thing is a convenient excuse, that combined with the fact that it doesn't quite explain everything. Would be surprised if he's not Mafia.
  2. Tim: For claiming that his target didn't die. Only slight suspicions at the moment because I'm more inclined to believe that HK blocked him, and I doubt such an odd claim would be made up, but that's subject to debate.
  3. Ender: just vibes
  4. Stranger: idk tbh. For Stranger, due to the nature of the role I don't think it can possibly be anti-town. Sure it's the same as mine, but we don't seem to have other investigative roles that give as much information. Then again it could be a lie. I'm not sure.
  5. Notty: Moog trusted Notty and I don't doubt that but at this stage I don't trust anyone

D

Deleted member 4601

I still have my lip balm. I don't know what that means, but if I get killed tonight expect a role reveal tomorrow, if that even helps

Reactions: Nottykitten

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
How do you know you got redirected if you targeted Notty last night?
I dont. I know i got redirected yesterday, cus twg got blocked and inf died, instead of me jailoring inf. Last night all i know is that tim claims his action failed. It could have happend though.

So the claims we have are:
Tim - Conditional one-shot vig
HK - Jailor (vice is ???)
Mulb - Reveals a role on death
Stranger - Reveals a role on death
Ender - Hands out items (many of which roleblock townies)
Notty - 3p detector
Moog - 1-shot bp

I have a question for notty, who did you ask on the first 2 nights?
I claimed my vice years ago, someone needs to be lynched during day. Tbf i didnt claim its name, ill share that too for completeness. My vice name is 'Death'.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
vote HKCaper
We are at a crucial point in the game, and there is 0 proof im lying (tbf not a lot of proof im telling the truth either), and i already got 2 votes on me from players i think are scum. I hope im right about town, and i hope the 3p joins in with town to lynch a maf.

Ender and Stranger, i know very well things are looking fishy around me, but if you are going to vote me, please think it over carefully first. If you have a shred of trust for things ive said, consider voting with me instead of against me.

If you believe me, there have to be 2 killings roles and a redirector left. From my point of view, i cant possibly be a maf rb, cus my block has been confirmed. True, if you think im maf, youll think i made up the redirector.

Also, im i the only one who thinks both notty's and tim's roles are extremely weird. Tim is basically a 1shot vigilante, with very obscure way of killing. Notty claims she can send a message to a player, and if they are 3p and they respond by saying they want to join a cult, she gets notified. She claims basically a cop that only gives result on 3p, if they want to join a cult. Tbf she says if she gets hit by a attack at night, that upgrades, but still. Just seems like one of those claims, so weird, you start believing it. Just think about it.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I dont. I know i got redirected yesterday, cus twg got blocked and inf died, instead of me jailoring inf. Last night all i know is that tim claims his action failed. It could have happend though.
Ehhh, this still feels like misdirection to me. I'm sorry but I don't buy it.

I claimed my vice years ago, someone needs to be lynched during day. Tbf i didnt claim its name, ill share that too for completeness. My vice name is 'Death'.
Please share again exactly what your vice does bc im not somewhere where I can look back at it.

I'm switching my vote to HK in spirit at this point but I'm holding off actual voting bc I want to hear from Enderfive before HK gets hammered.

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why ender as opposed to myself or numb?
I wanted to kill someone who I actually thought was suspicious since we're so close to losing.
I just couldn't remember it, leave me and my poor memory alone.
as i said, i think tim, you and, mulb are scum
You would be wrong on at least one of those.
What makes you think Mulb is more suspicious than either of us?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
As ive argues before, i dont see both you and mulb having nearly the same role. You have basically a nerf with your vice, while mulb has a buff. I find your role more likely.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I wanted to kill someone who I actually thought was suspicious since we're so close to losing.

I just couldn't remember it, leave me and my poor memory alone.

You would be wrong on at least one of those.
What makes you think Mulb is more suspicious than either of us?
Frankly, id be down with voting notty or tim aswell.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Im also curious, in case this day does end in me dying, lets not waste it on purely me either. Who do you all think are the remaning scum and why. Even if i get lynched here town could get lucky if say the 3p and maf kill eachother somehow. Its good to get those reads out there in case something like that happens.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Also, did noone else feel like notty was playing me into hammering twg. Yes in the end it was also my decision, and if twg wasn lynched i was, but i still felt like i got 'manipulated' into hammering a bit as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
penta post

The confusion N2 where HK claimed they didnt get an item is just them roleblocking Inf and lying
Why would i lie, after twg had already claimed. Now you mention it, i still have no clue why i didnt get an item that night.
This can be explained by Hk being Mafia and roleblocking Weak in order to kill Inf
Or, i got redirected.

Status
Not open for further replies.