The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4601

Leaning towards HK because they were pretty much the source of confusion yesterday plus my vice

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Went for notty, truthfully cus i wanted to see what happend if i blocked her, then again, we still know (or atleast i do) there is a redirection role, seeing how twg was town.

On one hand i feel bad for not listening to my gut on twg, on the other hand, it seemed it was me or him sooo.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Leaning towards HK because they were pretty much the source of confusion yesterday plus my vice
Excuse me, okay that settles it. I was only one questioning the twg lynch, and i cant help that mafia is trying to make me look bad with what is an already flimsy claim. I know enough for today, we gotta hit right here, as i said there is still 3 scum.

vote mulb

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I want to say that as ive reasoned before there are 3 scum and 3 town left. Likely, 2 maf and 1 sk type (seeing how two kills yesterday and i got redirected). If that is the case odds that town wins are already very slim (seeing how we cant lynch among 3 town, we need a maf or 3p to help).

I lowkey think ender is town, and more so think stranger is town, if im wrong in that im wrong, but tim's role is def off, mulb cant coexist with stranger, and notty, well her role already is iffy, but the way she pushed for the twg lynch yesterday says enough in my eyes (although i cant blame her on that too much).

D

Deleted member 4601

Aight Timdood3 will need you to reveal whether you received the message from Notty and who you visited last night

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I lowkey think ender is town, and more so think stranger is town, if im wrong in that im wrong, but tim's role is def off, mulb cant coexist with stranger, and notty, well her role already is iffy, but the way she pushed for the twg lynch yesterday says enough in my eyes (although i cant blame her on that too much).
This is cute but ypu claim to have blocked me last night so how could I be a suspect in your eyes when two kills happened.

D

Deleted member 4601

Isn't there a mechanic/role that removes all the items from a player?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Aight Timdood3 will need you to reveal whether you received the message from Notty and who you visited last night
I did not receive an invitation to join a cult/message from Notty.
And my designation target was Ender.
Since it was confirmed that my vice did trigger, I can assume I visited him, but as he's not dead, apparently not.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So the claims we have are:
Tim - Conditional one-shot vig
HK - Jailor (vice is ???)
Mulb - Reveals a role on death
Stranger - Reveals a role on death
Ender - Hands out items (many of which roleblock townies)
Notty - 3p detector
Moog - 1-shot bp

I have a question for notty, who did you ask on the first 2 nights?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So the claims we have are:
Tim - Conditional one-shot vig
HK - Jailor (vice is ???)
Mulb - Reveals a role on death
Stranger - Reveals a role on death
Ender - Hands out items (many of which roleblock townies)
Notty - 3p detector
Moog - 1-shot bp

I have a question for notty, who did you ask on the first 2 nights?
Ender N1, Stranger N2. With me not receiving an answer I find it likely they are not the SK. But for all we know they are and just said no since they didn't like cults.

D

Deleted member 4601

Did anyone receive anything last night? I don't think I did but I'm confirming

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I want to say that as ive reasoned before there are 3 scum and 3 town left. Likely, 2 maf and 1 sk type (seeing how two kills yesterday and i got redirected). If that is the case odds that town wins are already very slim (seeing how we cant lynch among 3 town, we need a maf or 3p to help).
How do you know you got redirected if you targeted Notty last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.