The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
either i was blocked or i was redirected by maf, there were also two kills, twg has a confirmed ability of giving out shields.

the odds twg is a blocker or redirected are slim because he gave out shields. that means that twg, if maf, must surely have done the kill, which means there must be a maf blocker, cus if i was redirected onto twg he would have been blocked from doing the kill (assuming kill is factional). if there is a maf blocker, mulb could be town as well, but why havent we seen any more blocks.

In what world would Mulb cc stranger though if Mulb was Mafia?
wifom, so you think im scum or you think stranger is maf?

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm voting Weak right?
Yes you are, I'm dumb.
Fire cannon at TWG

Also what do you think happened last might why and how did Inf/Comp die?
Well, one of those two was the mafia kill. For the other I think the most likely explaination is a 3p RID/PID killer. Given that we had a massclaim yesterday, that would explain why didn't see anything from them the first two nights.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
ive spent too much time wondering already, but in my mind this is one of those scenarios that it could go eitherway. im convinced there is still 3/9 scum out there of which 1 3p and 2 maf (unless a town vigilante is lying, which would be dumb). ill be real the biggest reason for me to doubt the twg lynch is the fucking shields, but his vice, being blocked by books, just seems weird when there is two roles giving out books (which i feel are town).

ima just do it, see y'all tomorow (or not)

vote twg

hipmeow

Reaction score
my vice means i cant VISIT
stupid tab making me accidently post

ANYWAY my vice makes it so that if i visit two nights in the row the next night i wont give out any lip balm nor can i visit. plus im pretty sure i dont lose the ability to give out any if i do activate my vice i just dont give anything out on the night

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Justice, was not served. You have sent an innocent person to have their negative energy harvested. Excellent 'Job!'

TheWeakGuy48_ was the Hardlight Manufacturer. [Town-Aligned]
Alignment: Town
You are the only person that knows how to create a shield made of light, capable of protecting someone from harm. You haven’t perfected the design yet, but that’s why you took a trip to the Institute for funding, initially unaware of the current crisis.

Night Action: Visit one person and give them a Shield. The shield will protect the holder from one lethal attack. The shield disappear from their inventory at the end of the night. Only the first shield given to another player can work, subsequent shields will fail to operate.

Vice: Books
You tend to get lost in Books when you come across one.

Vice Objective: When you begin a night while you have a Book in your inventory, you will be unable to use your Night Action and the book will be used up.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

It is now Night 4.

Please send in your actions! :D

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Only six captives remained after a bloody night. What do they do?

hipmeow was killed. They were the Gas Station Manager. [Town-Aligned]
Your gas station is famous for its supply of the best Lip Balm ever. ...Or it would, if you ever made a profit…

You have an endless supply of Lip Balm. Visitors to you will gain Lip Balm.

Night Action: You may visit one player and give them Lip Balm.

Vice: Smoking
You need a smoke break from time to time. Too much time between breaks will make you give yourself one.

Vice Objective: If you visit players for two nights in a row, the following night will have you refuse to visit and refuse to give Lip Balm out to anybody, including visitors to yourself.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Mooglie was killed. They were the Telemarketer. [Town-Aligned]
The job that nobody wants, that’s you! People should be nicer to telemarketers, but then again most of them are robots nowadays….

Day Action: You may choose one player, and begin a shared conversation with them for the following night, as long as your cat is alive.

Vice: Pet Cat
Your cat means the entire world to you, and gives you hope even in a very bleak looking time.

Vice Objective: The first time you are targeted for a lethal attack, regardless of if it would ordinarily fail or succeed otherwise, your cat will be killed in place of you. As part of your mourning, you will lose your day action. Your cat counts as an item in your Inventory, and can be lost.

It is now Day 4.

With six people remaining, it takes 4 to execute or 3 to no execute.​

Enderfive
HKCaper
Mulbery
Nottykitten
Stranger from Planet 9
Timdood3

• Love
Reactions: Nottykitten

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So what's your opinion on our current mess? Tim hasn't killed anyone which is super suspect, 2 kills still happened even though Hk exists and I got no response from Tim but now that I've claimed clearly they'd say no.
Two possibilities:
1. Tim's a filthy liar and mafia scum.
2. HK's a scum sided Jailor who blocked Tim's kill

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten
D

Deleted member 4601

Who do you think are the suspects for today? Do you think theres 2 mafia 1 SK or 1 Mafia 1 sk?
Mostly the same views on Tim and HK

Will have to re-analyse the past few days to have any sort of meaningful conclusion. I hope it's the latter but I feel like it's the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.