The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count :3
8 minutes!
Deadline Clock

PokeSvorlds - 6 (Infected_Alien8_, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Boooo, hipmeow, Mulbery) [E-4]
No Execution - 3 (Comp, Stranger from Planet 9, MacTarvish) [E-7]
Nottykitten - 1 (TheWeakGuy48_) [E-9]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 1 (Enderfive) [E-9]
Mooglie - 1 (JurgenVW) [E-9]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
that's ok once poke eventually dies we can look back on this lynch attempt and get something from it hopefully
Give me a brief run down of whats happened from pages 26 - 36. 10 minutes isn't enough, considering what time it is for me I probably will not make it.
basically we're either gonna end the day with nobody dead or we're gonna kill poke

poke vibes scummy to me and feels very different from before when he was town

+ also keeps appearing at convenient times when im suspicious of him as though hes hiding offline until he needs to come on (so its suspicious)

if we kill him we'll at least get to move forward with the game now instead of later on, since we'll know his role/alignment and be able to clear the fog a bit and develop new suspects/town reads ready for tonight, but if we dont kill him we basically dont move forward tomorrow unless we get some kind of lucky investigation happen during the night

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Day 0 Summary

PokeSvorlds - 7 (Infected_Alien8_, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Boooo, hipmeow, Mulbery, Shadow_Hunter3) [E-3]
No Execution - 3 (Comp, Stranger from Planet 9, MacTarvish) [E-7]
Nottykitten - 1 (TheWeakGuy48_) [E-9]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 1 (Enderfive) [E-9]
Mooglie - 1 (JurgenVW) [E-9]

Nobody will be executed today.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
With so many people trapped within the room, of course nobody could ever agree on anything given a reasonable timeframe.

The ominous device would be tragically underused today.

Once the clock hit zero, the lights dimmed and several unseen doors retracted, opening up new passages. The captives searched the resulting chambers, finding all sorts of various installations and rooms.

This place is bigger than it previously appeared to be.

One by one, captives separated into their own preferred areas to sleep, each ignoring the hissing noise coming out of the walls…

It is now Night 1.

Night 1 will last around an estimated 24 hours. If you have an action you wish to use, please send it in your private conversation now.​

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Slowly but surely, the captives woke up and felt obligated to return to the central room with the device.

A quick headcount resulted in 19 heads, same number as when everyone went to sleep earlier. Is this some kind of practical joke?

A new handwritten note on grainy-looking paper awaited the group.

Choose someone to execute. Happiness is mandatory.

It is now Day 1.

• With 19 players, it takes 10 votes to execute or choose to not execute anybody for the day.
• To vote, type in vote [Playername], or vote No Execution if you do not want anyone executed. Bold your votes if you want them to be counted.
• Deadline: 3 September UTC 22:00. If the deadline is hit without a consensus, the vote will default to nobody being executed.
Stay Happy ;D

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
how do u know
i was the [im still not saying my role name since RID]
i had a day ability to have a night chat with someone
i chose notty since we never got to be together in comedy club also its notty
we both claimed to eachother but i wont say what nottys claim is since <3 (i believe it tho if that helps)
my vice was pet bunny
my pet bunny and i loved eachother so much that it would take a BULLET FOR ME (aka i was 1 shot bulletproof) but that that would kill it (well remove it from my inventory, its also possible that someone just took it from me rather than someone trying to kill me but with 0 death it seems to indicate that i was almost murdered) and since i loved it too my day ability is now DEAD

why would someone try to kill ME when i was under decent suspicion yesterday
also your thing about me not wanting to get lynched was semi true since i wanted to be alive so that i could eat a kill (which i did i guess??????)
also my thing about wanting to lynch inf at the end of yesterday was since i thought he was a prime candidate to be nightkilled since he was being townread by everyone and its unfair that inf dies every night 1 (maybe someone tried to kill me to frame inf too)

also i got 2 new items in my inventory but i wont say what they were

Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.