The Grumpy Cat Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm886

Reaction score
Oh it's a book about a dystopia. And there is a figure head called Big Brother. He isn't actually a person, but just a way to represent the government. Anyways the main character, Winston, is a little bit crazy and he secretly goes against the government. Everyone else in society just lives with the fear of the government. There are telescreens in almost every room that watch and listen to your every move. Winston writes in his diary, "DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER."

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm tempted to suspect it's either storm or prizyms because alpha I know alpha better and think he's giving off some pretty strong town tells. Though he could be using that to his advantage to trick me and from what I've seen he's always giving off town tells. Everyone in here is suspicious in their own way. Prizymz I just don't see much but he's always here when he needs to be. I feel like storm isn't really contributing a lot, And from my experience alpha just always seems to read town. I'm looking through things you guys have said but i'm no closer to figuring it out than anyone else.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm tempted to suspect it's either storm or prizyms because alpha I know alpha better and think he's giving off some pretty strong town tells. Though he could be using that to his advantage to trick me and from what I've seen he's always giving off town tells. Everyone in here is suspicious in their own way. Prizymz I just don't see much but he's always here when he needs to be. I feel like storm isn't really contributing a lot, And from my experience alpha just always seems to read town. I'm looking through things you guys have said but i'm no closer to figuring it out than anyone else.
That's my plan, be a wild card for every game <3

Truth be told I think storm's innocent, I think the mafia member is either you or Prizyms.

storm886

Reaction score
Well I think the time is near. Something is going to happen tonight. Prizyms will be lie detected and we will find a little out a little bit about him depending on how the lie detector works. I might die. Alpha might die. But if Prizyms turns up innocent tonight, I say we tell the town who is in this room.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I thought JKangaroo was being lie detected :O

Yeah, let's stick to the plan regardless of someone that might be watching over us. If one of us dies, we out the room.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I think the time is near. Something is going to happen tonight. Prizyms will be lie detected and we will find a little out a little bit about him depending on how the lie detector works. I might die. Alpha might die. But if Prizyms turns up innocent tonight, I say we tell the town who is in this room.
I rephrased my answer to read 'two or fewer' as I know for a fact there are not 3 scum within the given list of players. I know I've done myself no favours but I know I'm telling the truth!

storm886

Reaction score
You know, OMO mentioned three other people in the assassins' guild.... makes me wonder. And other inns have been mentioned... Maybe we are divided. Mafia, assassins', town power, and town power. 4 inns possibly. :O

storm886

Reaction score
Like all of mafia in one, all of assassins in one, all town power in one

Not like alpha mafia, myusername assassins, prizyms town power

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
As a mafia member, OMO probably looked at the people saying "I'm not town, but I can help get rid of the mafia" and called them out.

Either that or he's screwing with us xD.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Right now I'm wondering if we should trust his suspicions at all. If the theory that the assassins guild is a second mafia faction holds water he would have just as much reason to want to take them out as the town. then again he could just be trying to distract us/throw us off. Right now there's not too much we can do with the suspicions he listed but I think they may at the very least be worth keeping an eye on. It's possible he could have thrown one of his mafia buddies in to confuse us (so we can't completely rule them out if we choose not to believe his suspicions) though I think this is unlikely.

At this moment I have pretty high doubts about Sploorkys role claim. The claim was just too convenient (and the only thing I feel he could've said that would've let him live. Still the idea is possible he can help the town so I'm not going to try to lynch him yet.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Right now I'm wondering if we should trust his suspicions at all. If the theory that the assassins guild is a second mafia faction holds water he would have just as much reason to want to take them out as the town. then again he could just be trying to distract us/throw us off. Right now there's not too much we can do with the suspicions he listed but I think they may at the very least be worth keeping an eye on. It's possible he could have thrown one of his mafia buddies in to confuse us (so we can't completely rule them out if we choose not to believe his suspicions) though I think this is unlikely.

At this moment I have pretty high doubts about Sploorkys role claim. The claim was just too convenient (and the only thing I feel he could've said that would've let him live. Still the idea is possible he can help the town so I'm not going to try to lynch him yet.
Yeah, Oak is anti-town. He's not going to give us any hints. Even though he might be trying to help his mafia buddies as well as us, we shouldn't use what Oak said to guide our thoughts.

I've learned not to put anything past Sploorky.

Status
Not open for further replies.