The Grumpy Cat Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I like how we talked a lot during Day 0, but when it came to the night we stopped talking altogether.

I'm happy none of us died, and curious if that's an indicator someone bad is up to no good in here.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Just to get a quick note in here so I don't get accused of lurking. I'm currently away ATM. I'll try to catch up to the thread as soon as I can but for now that will need to wait. Hopefully I'll be back soon and as active as I usually am.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Okay! I didn't think I'd get the chance but I finally caught up (though it's always a shame to learn you've missed an entire day of mafia)
Right now my major suspicion is sploorky. I think he of all people should know just because someone lies doesn't automatically make them scum and it feels more like a manipulative tactic than any real contribution.

I'm not quite decided on std at the moment. He's very suspicious and I'm not against lynching him but I want to see things play out a bit more.

I'm going to try to keep a close eye on ltin (he hasn't done anything too suspicious per say) but something he said day0 struck me as odd and I've had good luck on D0 observations in the past.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm not sure if std is bad or not, since after witnessing two liars get lynched and turn up innocent in Supernatural Hotel, I'm a bit reluctant to do anything.

I think I'm a bit suspicious as well, since I kept flip-flopping during the day. I did the policy lynch on Nitasu because I was fed up with his spiteful gameplay.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
what's the point of having this chat if we don't talk? I'm surprised you guys aren't chatting more?

I can't see a reason a cop would lie at this point but i noticed prizyms suspected timdood so I'd like to ask @Prizyms what was the reason you found him suspicious before?

also do you believe his claim now?

I've still got nothing more than sploorky and ltin as my serious suspicions. I don't know what happened this game I guess i've just been busy and am not in the middle of the action so i'm having trouble developing theories on it. It's weird normally I'm full of ideas.

I also think we shouldn't forget about digitalmez though just because she was resurrected doesn't automatically make her town sided. though i suppose there isn't much to go off in that area except that fact she was suspected by prizyms earlier and the fact she hasn't spoken much.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I DIDNT THINK I HAD ANYTHING TO SAY UNTIL JUST NOW

Right now I feel like Ltin's the 'easy' lynch, which is exactly what mafia want to do. Lynch the people that are easy to get rid of. I don't want to bring it up on the main thread because I might offend people. Ltin when this thread is brought to the public, sorry for saying this :S.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I agree that he might be the easy lynch but I feel like I've been overlooking things in the past for similar reasoning. I feel pretty confident he's anti-town but even if he isn't he's not really playing in the best interests of the town so it might be better to get rid of him now.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm glad to see that indeed sploorky wasn't town :D this means I was at least partially right. Though if he's telling the truth we're going to want to keep him around but be certain to lynch him before the game has a chance to come to an end.

I've never heard of a mafia-sided inn keeper but that's certainly something to take into consideration. as for a confirmation as to who the inn keeper could be we could maybe ask them to say they are the inkeeper in confirmation to to the people in his inn without revealing who's actually in here? (to the innkeeper - I'm not saying do this unless the others agree) another inn would be just a theory to others I don't think it'll reveal too much about who could be in here or throw off the plans of an inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.