Status
Not open for further replies.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Yeah, Oak is anti-town. He's not going to give us any hints. Even though he might be trying to help his mafia buddies as well as us, we shouldn't use what Oak said to guide our thoughts.

I've learned not to put anything past Sploorky.
We still need to find the assassins though. I think it's at least worth taking note of the people he mentioned. I'm going to watch more tomorrow, Though I'll still watch everyone else to try developing leads on who could be mafia/anti-town.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
We still need to find the assassins though. I think it's at least worth taking note of the people he mentioned. I'm going to watch more tomorrow, Though I'll still watch everyone else to try developing leads on who could be mafia/anti-town.
Exactly, I'm not saying we shouldn't take what Oak said into consideration, but remember that he shouldn't have a concrete idea of who is an assassin's guild member anyway.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
@Prizyms you and I both saw that message so we may as well try to figure this out together.

The way I see it at this moment there are two possibile scenarios

A) Nottykitten is lying
B) Nottykitten isn't lying and you were redirected to someone else last night

I can't quite understand why nottykitten would lie about something so menial but it's disturbing how quickly she jumped to accuse the both of us when, for whatever reason, your message came up wrong. it kind of makes me think she isn't taking a second thought about this but instead knows you are the doctor and is trying to lynch you anyway.

The second scenario has several sub scenarios
c) Ltin is lying about using his ability on hunter, I'm not sure if we have any ideas to confirm who Ltin used his ability on but he could be lying now to create chaos.
D) Ltin is being honest, I assume this would mean there is another role redirector in the game most likely being Ooglie101 who hasn't claimed. Though, admittedly it's possible someone who's already claimed has simply left that part out of their role.

I'd love to hear your thoughts I'll think about this more over the night.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I have high suspects I'll be lynched soon so I may as well leave some words before the grave.

I'm really bothered by the fact people are jumping to me having a less likely ability rather than even admit a plausible idea.

Since I know I cannot alter Messages I Have extremely high suspicious Ltin is lying and it's working a bit too well.

Hunters going back and forth jumping from lynch to lynch willing to lynch anyone and not even getting called out for it. He doesn't even care if he lynches an innocent he just wants to see someone die. I'm wondering how long people are just going to ignore that.

Right now I feel pretty confident Ltin and Hunter are both mafia

storm886

Reaction score
Wow you missed me my 1 minute. I was going to save timdood but I forgot that I can't save the same person two nights in a row. Then I just sent in to save notty. Sorry :/

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I trust all three of us completely btw.

I do think we're easy targets now though, especially Prizyms due to a combination of Doctor/Room/Tribunal.

Status
Not open for further replies.