The grand Experience list of Primordia.

Reaction score
I know, and lets not get offtopic. But we changed xp values around lately, and maybe it is good to doublecheck, aye? That's why he got the latest files with all the values.
By goly-gosh darn I did get the latest values! ;)

Anyway... it's been completely update and such. A bit of formatting change, but most of the values were the same!

However, I've also added the new values for Farming and Fishing which may be of interest to some people! :D

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
uhm, not sure if they have been updated here, but some of those values for crafting are incorrect. When i crafted cookie i got 16exp, arrows i got 4exp, booster rail i got 60exp, detector i got 30exp. So yeah, just wanted to bring it to your attention lol.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
uhm, not sure if they have been updated here, but some of those values for crafting are incorrect. When i crafted cookie i got 16exp, arrows i got 4exp, booster rail i got 60exp, detector i got 30exp. So yeah, just wanted to bring it to your attention lol.
Classes have different xp multipliers, so these are only the base values.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Not to forget that it says this at the bottom of the post.

"It is worth noting that this is the base XP. Each classes have different XP-multipliers."

Reactions: GmK