Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Authors: Uhtr5r and Dragosh98
Map Name: The Game

Amount of Players: 2+
Type of Map: Um... Multiplayer, not sure what this falls under.
Explanation Of Gameplay (Felt this needed to be added): One player is the 'game master' and he has control over the whole arena, and can tell the 'players' what their 'objectives' are. He has almost full control over the arena, from what mobs spawn, how fast they spawn, what doors are open, and even if the lights are on. I plan to add more, such as a 'changing' terrain option, and the ability to use the 'item board' to drop more than one item per click.
Link to the Map (Or Bloxel world it is in): Boxel uhtr5r3

Screenshots of the map:

This 'item wall' Had it's items changed, I'll update the image 'soon'

Why do you think this map will make a good addition? It's a whole new style of map, that I have never seen before in Minecraft, I guess there is something on the basic idea of this on A&T but nothing that alllows the 'game master' this much control
Has this map been tested thoroughly? (Proof if possible!)
Basic testing, The map is about 80% Finished right now, But I flet it was ready to be submitted for judgement as is
What extra things need to be added to the map in-game (IE. Difficulty, weather... be creative!)?
No Block editing, just crafting/damage. (no natural mob spawns would be nice, as long as spawn eggs could be used)

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Just random info. Spoilers as to what exactly is in it. :p By the way, this is still not done (we are really close) So information may change at any time.

EDIT: Added apples and gold nuggets, so they can craft golden apples!
EDIT2: Went on and checked which items I missed, added them here.
We decided to stick with making the survivors craft their weapons. This is just a list of what items the game master can send(So far):

Diamonds
Iron
Gold
Sticks
Feathers
Flint
Xp Potion
Leather
Golden apples
Apples
Golden nuggets
Cobble
Bow

I think that's it for now. However, we will also be adding a ton of potions once the bug is fixed and we can stack them.

List of things he can send down manually(from a chest)

Diamond armor/sword
Iron armor/sword
Gold armor/sword
Leather armor
Chainmail armor
Golden apples
Bows/Arrows
-Going to add lots of potions, again, once the bug is fixed.

Just some basic knowledge of what the gamemaster can do:

Send items (Listed above)
Turn off lights
Open a door to one of the four rooms. first room is normal enchanting room, second room is crafting table, third room is a cake room for food, fourth room is enchanting room, but lava can come in at any given moment.

Can spawn hostile mobs, two of one type at once, or passive mobs(cows,sheep) one of one type at once.

Change the speed.

Current speeds:
Extra-slow
Slow
Normal
Fast
F*cking fast

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Can't do that, we put iron doors in, so if the gamemaster want's to be safe, he can lock them! Also added beds where the game master stays, in-case he somehow dies and the doors are locked.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Map looks great, loving that it is a new-type that is yet to be seen on A&T, my only worry is that players may rage, due to the fact that there could be someone who'll just piss users off by spamming the levers, unless there is a limit to do things as such.

Other than that, I've been in it and checked it out, +1 :)

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
I love the whole idea of this map. It add an ass ton of variety to the server. It's great to see a whole new type of map. Only problem is, we need a whole new map category. xD

+1

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
I love the whole idea of this map. It add an ass ton of variety to the server. It's great to see a whole new type of map. Only problem is, we need a whole new map category. xD

+1
Nah, I think it will just do fine under the the ''co-op'' maps.

And I like the map, alot. Good theme, good idea, more! +1

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
It's ready, except Uhtr had to inv-edit potions for the dispensers/chests, but he was unable to load the world Aya gave him. It should be ready in 1-2 days though. That's the only thing that's left to do.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
@UltimateBudgie - This needs to be added, I think you forgot ;D

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Might I recommend adding special things as well? Enchanted weapons, enchanted signs, potions (lose enchantment if you choose to use the potion), enchanted doors and whatnot. Make it a little bit more 'upgrading' and have more levels of overpoweredness

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
We do are adding a ton of potions. I really have no idea what enchanted doors/signs are though...

Enchanted weapons would be nice to add, maybe in future updates! :)

EDIT: Forgot to add, Angel if you read the post above yours I explain why the map can't be added yet.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
We do are adding a ton of potions. I really have no idea what enchanted doors/signs are though...

Enchanted weapons would be nice to add, maybe in future updates! :)

EDIT: Forgot to add, Angel if you read the post above yours I explain why the map can't be added yet.
You can enchant doors, sighs, Flint & steel ect, but they have to be hacked in and can't be enchanted through normal enchantments.