The Fighter's Guild!

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score

You stumble across a huge building in Fort Terragon.. What is it?
You found the Fighter's Guild!
For all of you avid players in Dagon, this may already sound familiar. The Fighter's Guild has been under planning for sometime, and will revolutionize the Dagon Family!
We offer:
-Discounts on items sold here!
-Daily Training Oppertunities!
-More expirence in the field!
-A contract system!

Now what the heck am I talking about. Training? Contracts? Well you see, we operate much like a non-profit orginization. Honing your skills is one of the main reasons to sign up here! Another is for the sweet contracts. Only Dagon members may join, but anyone can post a contract.
-Contracts can be assigned by any family, and for a transaction of Shillings from the player in need to the GuildHead+ we will have a few signs posted to show the job.
-Contracts are rated [E] to [A] Easiest to Hardest.
As our soldiers increase in rank, they can handle bigger jobs. (Unless recommended by a GuildHead+)
-If you need a contract done, POST HERE. FORMAT:
The task?:
Reward for task?:
Any additional information?
If we are not given the desired payement as agreed, you will be put automanically on a bounty list. Or if the task was a trick in any sort of way.

In the guild, there is also a Ranking system!
Based on the amount of jobs you have done for the guild or anyone else, you can be promoted to a higher rank by a GuildHead+.
The available ranks are:
[1]- Recruit - Can do [E] - [D] Contracts. 5% Discount on items
[2]- Soldier - Can do [E] - [C] Contracts. 7.5% Discount on items
[3]- Knight - Can do [E] - [B ]Contracts. 10% Discount on items
[4]- Gladiator - Can do [E] - [A] Contracts. 15% Discount on items
[5]- Champion - Can do [E] - [A] Contracts. 20% Discount on items
[GH]- GuildHead - Oversees Members and controls many of the shops. Can promote members.
[GM]- GuildMaster - Oversees GuildHeads and members. Controls shops and can appoint a GuildHead or promote members.

If you are a member, you can ask Araidian for a armored skin over your player.
There is a skin for every rank.
RECRUIT SKIN. ASK ME TO SKIN OVER YOUR CURRENT ONE.

SOLDIER SKIN. ASK ME TO SKIN OVER YOUR CURRENT ONE.

If you have questions post here or PM me.
(This is a work in progress, so we are doing our best to iron out any flaws!)
GuildHeads: BrickWolf, (to-be) JELLOMIX
GuildMaster: Araidian

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
To enter the Fighter's Guild, you must be a member of the Dagon Family!
You are required to do a basic trial to enter as a Recruit! Talk to me about a time we can plan this or see me in-game!

• Informative
Reactions: Notme

JELLOMIX

Reaction score
Sweet! I'm starting this very day on the Rothwildir chapter of the guild. What do I need other than a stadium/training/shop Ara?

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Wow dem responses.
Did you get this idea from Oblivion?
The contracts part of it, yes.

Will members be able to decline contracts if they do not wish to perform such a task?
There is a Contracts board on the top floor! You can choose a job there to undertake and I can set it up for you and tell you what you need to know.
If you accept the task and not do it, i'll smack you for wasting my time. (Iggyreadsminds)

Sweet! I'm starting this very day on the Rothwildir chapter of the guild. What do I need other than a stadium/training/shop Ara?
Try to add a contracts board, an office for you because you are now a Guildhead [/confetti]
shop.. training area.. stadium.. The rest sounds good. Add a few rooms for sleeping.. practically bunkbeds. Dorms. ;)

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Task: Level me up to 30
Reward: Experience; 1k
Additional Info: Just have me stand in a shack in middle of a desert (I'll do something like cobble-mine) while in your party. Kill mobs outside it until I'm level 30. I'm currently level 27.

Reactions: Araidian