The Festive FAP Radio - Yuletide carols and what not.

san00b

No.1 Admin & Founder
Reaction score

Oh no, here it comes again. That urge. You've kept it pushed deep down inside you for so long. But now? During Christmas? Oh yes. The time to indulge has come. You lock your door and shut your blinds. You put your headphones in do one last check to make sure you're safe. It's time.

Welcome, to FAP Radio.

Free Audio Products Radio

For those new to the community, this all may be new to you. FAP Radio is an online broadcast hosted randomly/on special events such as Christmas! You'll be listening in live as we, your DJs, broadcast music and ramble on!​

It is fully interactive, meaning you'll be able to make requests for songs, shoutouts, harass the DJs, and maybe even get on the air!​

Status
OVER, THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO LISTENED IN!

Be sure to come into IRC during the broadcasts!

Schedule

December 21st @ 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
DJ Rana
Giving away Humble Bundle codes! Hint: Study up on Christmas music history.

December 22nd @ 6PM EST / 11PM GMT
san00bstreams Elf for all to watch and enjoy!

December 23rd @ 3PM EST / 8PM GMT

DJ Deadr0ck - Under the covers with Deadl0ck

Might do some trivia, with possible prizes. (Study your british Sci Fi tv shows just in case.)
Might take requests, If they fit the show theme. ( Cover songs / Tributes. will need link to the song as MP3 file. Recommend uploading any requests to filesmelt.com )

December 24th @ 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
DJ san00b
Will be taking requests of all types.
Will be taking on-air Skype calls.

How to connect

WHEN A BROADCAST IS HAPPENING, you'll see something similar to this:​

Click the "M3U" button on the right, and open with your favorite music player.​

Enjoy the FAP!​

PLAYERS CONFIRMED TO WORK: Windows Media Player, Winamp, foobar2000, iTunes​

Alternative method to connect

C

Ciphered

Dear God, the amount of fap jokes running through my head... I need to turn off my inner Colbert.

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
Where do I go then to listen to it?
Details will be made clear at broadcast time / close to broadcast time.

As a small note, chances are small I will be taking requests, unless you can actually comply with the theme of the show I will be doing. Also, You'll have to get me a link to the music. More details of this show will be revealed at a later point.

ranavalona

Reaction score
Just to let you all know, I'll be giving away a few Humble Bundles during the broadcast. Learn up on some Christmas Music history.