The Features of Solitude

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
I played on this server but had to log off because there was no way for me to live.

1) You're not given the 64 gold bars. You can't buy water bottles, food, weapons or anything really. You are left to die of thirst and hunger, which will last you roughly twenty minutes. You could last thirty minutes if you just stand still but I assume that you're not supposed to play like that.

2) I tried breaking logs in order to get some wood for tools. The logs disappeared. Is this intentional? Am I supposed to break it with an axe because it's supposed to be realistic?

3) You're not allowed to select a different slot. I understand that this is supposed to be realistic, but to me it's a convoluted, unnecessary way of playing the game. That's like playing Terraria and mid-fight you have to access your inventory to equip a potion to drink it.

4) I heard that if you get banned it's supposed to be one hour, yet it's not. How long are you actually banned for?

I would say more about the server, but I can't because I will die if I log on due to the fact that I have no water bottles or food.
1. Join server a second time, you don't get your loot the 1st time for whatever reason.
2. Same here, but I was later able to get them as normal, not sure if it's just local to where you spawn.
3. Agreed, love everything but that. Looks like its now been removed, woo!

Last edited:

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
We are removing the oneslot plugin. It was an interesting mech to try out. But it didn't pan out as hoped.

As for the trees. Due to the radioactive nature of the planet. There is a chance that the log is rotted and won't drop.

As more and more feedback comes in. The more we will make changes.

• Love
Reactions: Notme

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I really respect that something new is tried however I think it's a good idea in the future to let a few players test the server out. There's a lot of potentional but some huge gameplay flaws need to be worked out first. It's probably better to give players a kit instead of letting them shop as they have no idea what they exactly need and what to expect. It'd also be nice to be forced to have a short tutorial or a certain way you can keep your vital bars like health + thirst up.

Iggish

Reaction score
We are removing the oneslot plugin. It was an interesting mech to try out. But it didn't pan out as hoped.

As for the trees. Due to the radioactive nature of the planet. There is a chance that the log is rotted and won't drop.

As more and more feedback comes in. The more we will make changes.
is there maybe any way to heal the planet? Like erm.. idk... a massive mob fight or something (HINT HINT) :p

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hunter