The Fear of Silence- A katman46 one-shot

Y

YouWould

Batman stood on a building, looking down upon the chaos that was Gotham City. He turned to see nobody-- he still hadn't gotten used to not having a Robin after he and Dick had gotten into a fight.
Dick.
He was in Bludhaven now, a city nearly as chaotic as Gotham. Then Batman realized something was wrong. Horribly wrong. Gotham City was completely silent. Batman jumped down onto the road and walked into an apartment. Nobody was inside. He opened one of the apartment rooms to see the same. Silence. He walked outside to see a yellow gas leaking from an alley. Batman pulled a gas mask from his belt, put it on, and walked into the gas. He pulled out a vial and swiped it through the gas. He walked back out of the gas and opened the vial.
"Denser than air." said Batman. He pulled out a scanner and scanned the gas.
"Whatever this is, it triggers the feeling of fear." Batman poured the gas down, and it spread across the ground. He walked deep into the gas and looked around. He saw someone in a mask dashing around him. He reached his hand out and grabbed the person.
"Who are you?" asked Batman.
"Are you scared?" asked the man.
"What?"
"I said... are you scared?"
"Scared of what?"
"The Scarecrow." Batman slammed the man to the ground.
"The Scarecrow died a long time ago," said Batman, "he overdosed on his own fear gas."
"Than what of Gotham?" asked the man. Batman looked up and realized what had happened. There was nothing he could do. Not anymore. He slipped off his mask, and then inhaled.

The End

Y

YouWould

... I'm confused. o. o
So, as you may know, Dick Grayson is the first Robin. One day, he and Batman got in a fight, and Dick quit being Robin. Dick became Nightwing and did his crime-fighting in Bludhaven. I did some creative liberty with this, though, and had Batman die before Jason Todd became Robin (and died) and Tim Drake became Robin (The first of them to properly graduate to a superhero at 18). Batman did train the fourth Robin, his son Daamian Wayne, for a bit, but then he was killed by Bane. At that point, Dick became Batman, and trained Damian.

Unless you mean you're confused about something else.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
So, as you may know, Dick Grayson is the first Robin. One day, he and Batman got in a fight, and Dick quit being Robin. Dick became Nightwing and did his crime-fighting in Bludhaven. I did some creative liberty with this, though, and had Batman die before Jason Todd became Robin (and died) and Tim Drake became Robin (The first of them to properly graduate to a superhero at 18). Batman did train the fourth Robin, his son Daamian Wayne, for a bit, but then he was killed by Bane. At that point, Dick became Batman, and trained Damian.

Unless you mean you're confused about something else.
(I actually didn't know any of this, which explains the fuel of my confusion.)