The Elders

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
~*~​
Franklin had lived in Discordia for 50 long years now. In his time, he had learned many a skill. He had learned how to engrave his name on his creations. He had learned how to brew potions and raise livestock. In short, he had learned not only how to survive, but to live. To his family, he was a loving father. To his friends, he was a kind and honest worker. But to Discordia, the home he had grown and been raised in, he was known as an Elder. Yes, this title fit many adventurers within Discordia. For when all adventurers entered they wandered. Thus they were called Wanderers. But now they have survived, learned, and flourished. Thus they are known as the wise, the guided, the ever-enlightened; they were known as...
the Elders.
~*~​
'The Elder' is Dusk of Discordia's new player rank!​
Here's all the information you'll need for it:​
What is the requirement for this rank?
- To achieve the rank of Elder, you need 7 days of ontime.​
How will I know if I have 7 days?
- The command /ontime will show you how much current time you have on the server.​
Once I hit those 7 days, what do I need to do?
- There is a store in spawn with the sign for Elder. Head inside and simply hit the sign to rank up. If you're having trouble finding the store, Rhea is always waiting outside so find her.

What's the perks of being an Elder?
- Elders have the ability to use /ontime of others, /ontime top and leave their signature on any item they craft.​
NOTE: If you are a Mayor and want Elder as well, please find superstein or SparklyMuffinz so we can set that up for you. Else there will be problems!​
Happy Crafting!​