The Economy of Madness - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i'm assuming that the maf get to keep the coins they steal from their targets, so who keeps the coins that are held be the people we lynch?
Yes, mafia will keep coins that they steal.

Nobody gets coins caused by bankruptcy as that could create many conflicts of interest, the coins the person previously had are laundered donated to the Alisha and ChocoFox University Fund.

Reactions: ChocoFox

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also with Mooglie joining, we have hit our threshold for Investors!

I'm going to leave the thread open for a little bit in case there are questions, feel free to ask them here or DM me on Discord and I'll get back to you ASAP. Last chance to ask before all questions become loaded once you get your roles!

For anyone impatient and just want the game to begin, please check out our Patreon, donating 5 Alphacoins[sup]TM[/sup] a month gives you double extreme diamond elite premium membership!

Reactions: ChocoFox

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also with Mooglie joining, we have hit our threshold for Investors!
InVeStOrS!!! Washing machine cow has joined the party!

-----

Signups are now full. This thread will remain open for anyone who wishes to sign up as a substitute! Please feel feee to ask us any game questions on the thread as well, and we'll try our best to answer!

-----

As with before, if you wish you sign up to "spectate" (i.e. see the dedchat on Discord) - feel free to DM Alisha or myself directly and we'll add you!

Status
Not open for further replies.