Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Creative Economic Update ——
Deadline: 6 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

Omni - 4 (HKCaper, Arch the bird collector, Fantome, Kroppeb) [B-1]
HKCaper - 1 (Omni) [B-4]

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to bankrupt or no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Fiscal Year Results ——
Deadline: 6 May 2019 UTC 22:00.​

Omni - 5 (HKCaper, Arch the bird collector, Fantome, Kroppeb) [Bankrupted]
HKCaper - 1 (Omni) [B-4]

• Thank You
Reactions: Aqua

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
People thought the previous days were getting shorter, but now all it took was people piling on Omni for what they did previously.

After seeing a list of hospitals such as Bluerose or Redrose, and a lot of restaurants inspected by Omni, the group determined that Omni was a real jerk because Omni was embezzling money from fake health inspections!! ...or maybe Omni was that bad at their job. Incompetence or Maliciousness?

Huh turns out the person being accusatory to everybody and making them annoyed and angry actually was evil, good job everyone!

Omni was bankrupted. They were the Incompetent Health Inspector. [Mafia-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Incompetent Health Inspector. [Mafia-Aligned]

You have 21 Coins.

Traits

Actions
Action Inspect[5C, -1]
- Visit one player. Learn the names of the actions they possess.

Win Condition: You win when you gain control of the vote with all threats to yourselves eliminated.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 9. (Image updated someday)

State of the Economy: Calm [Actions cost 3 less coins]

It is now Night 6.

Night will last however long it needs!​

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Despite another victory from getting rid of that dastardly Omni, the panic crept up ever steadily. The group woke up to find several blood trails throughout the bunker, and following them led to two bodies. One of them was a person who donates to worthy causes on a consistent basis, and the other was somebody that also would take the law into their own hands.

Apparently this superhero was very eager to prove themselves, and from the look on their face they died with a smile. Mission accomplished. Maybe.

The six remaining people eyed each other nervously, as clearly there were dangers still within the group. What do you do?

TheWeakGuy48_ has died. They were That One Person That Donates Every Month. [Town-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are That One Person That Donates Every Month. [Town-Aligned]

You have 65 Coins.

Traits
Neighbor
- You have access to a shared chat.
Daytalk Purchasable - You may purchase the ability for all players in your shared chat to be able to talk during the next day at the price of 25 coins.

Actions

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Kroppeb has died. They were the Overly Enthusiastic Superhero. [Neutral-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Overly Enthusiastic Superhero. [Neutral-Aligned]

You have 82 Coins.

Traits
Multitasker -
You may use one additional action per night.

Actions

Day Coin Inspection[5C, 0] - Perform this action at any time during the day, choosing one player. Once day ends, learn how many coins this player has. You may only select a player once during the day.
Smite[15C, +2] - Visit one player. If they possess more than 150 coins, reduce them down to 150 coins.

Win Condition: You win when you survive the events of the game, or you managed to destroy a total of 750 coins or more before you perish. You will not be told if you achieved your win condition until you die or the game ends.

With a total of 884 coins destroyed, Kroppeb has accomplished their win condition and is the first winner of this social experiment! I'm proud of you!

The Economic Panic Scale is at 15. (image updated in a month or so)

State of the Economy: Fair [No price changes]

It is now Day 6.

Deadline: 7 May 2019 UTC 22:00. (Tight deadline, be efficient!)

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to bankrupt or 3 votes to no bankrupt.​

Remaining Players
Arch the bird collector
fantome
HKCaper
Comp
Ltin
Mischief

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I trust fantome to be town and arch to be a 3p as he claimed. I feel Ltin and his role are town aswell. That leaves mischief, who i am pretty sure is scum, and comp/inffy. So far 2 sk and 3 maf have died, but im not sure how many of each there are left. I think we should just lynch mischief and hopefully that will end the game.

If anyone has anymore info/ideas, please do share.

vote mischief

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Destructive Economic Update ——
Deadline: 7 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

Mischief - 1 (HKCaper) [B-4]

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to bankrupt or 3 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Mischief

Reaction score
Why did you guys vote omni so fast?

I wanted to ask them questions

You realize omni's ability was true right so that means... they probably had more knowledge on Sk then town did

Mischief

Reaction score
Also there was only one kill previous previous night, so one party's kill didn't go through

I no longer have any coins for protection either.

Omni was asking to vote HK so they probably were trying to divert the vote onto them knowing they were serial killer, it's possible they saw them too. I wish I could have asked them that but you guys hammered too quickly I had prom so....

I can't be SK (stolen from too many times, started the lynch on mario etc), and Sk has not be announced as threat eliminated... Notice how HK only says scum not SK anymore?

Ltin fantome Arch the bird collector

Trust me, I did genuinely think both omni and ender were town, and I was only right about ender but I had good reasons to believe omni as well. In fact many other people believed them too.

I am not scum, I would have lynched ender when they were being wagoned and I had no need to switch to mario at all.

Mischief

Reaction score
I would have never been so supportive of omni either... Especially if i didn't know for sure aqua was SK or not..

Trust me, HK isn't the person you want to follow... They haven't been playing like a townie at all, they only started to get into the votes now? They haven't added to discussion or questioning or reasoning since the game start...

Not to mention their ability, they can buy either "one night lucky" or "one night ascetic" Doesn't this sound like something that Sk would be able to buy from the black market?

I know I look very suspicious rn, but this is HK just jumping on the chance to win. It can very well be that mafia is already dead and we have only SK left. I believe that the teams are equal and so far 3 mafia dead and only two Sk. I doubt Sk would only have a team of too

Game will end if you lynch me, but it won't end with a town win

Mischief

Reaction score
Vote HK

If you don't believe me, I don't blame you but trust me, HK is not the person you want to trust

Mischief

Reaction score
Side note, Fan is 100% townie with weakdude dead.

Ltin and comp both have weird claims but I can't deal with that rn, Ltin has a more concise claim though

Mischief

Reaction score
I was left alive to be lynched today, I'm sure of it.

Also I am not the sort of person to risk everything on a bet. I would have never let omni gamble on aqua like that had I been on their team

If you have any suspicions over my actions, ask away, I'll give all my explanations and why I did what I did.

Mischief

Reaction score
Hk is going be saying things like " I know you are town so vote mis" and using my mistake against me. I will admit it's my own fault for trusting omni, I didn't realize such a useful cop could possibly be mafia and aqua looked so suspicious in my eyes

Mischief

Reaction score
fantome you know better than anyone I obsess over certain things sometimes, well this time it was aqua.

HK is not a good person, I don't know with Sk or mafia but this is not a good person to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.