Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Reverse Economic Update ——
Deadline: 3 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 5 (Mischief, Omni, Enderfive, fantome, Arch the bird collector) [B-1]
Omni - 1 (Aqua) [B-5]

With 11 players, it takes 6 votes to bankrupt or no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

fantome

Reaction score
-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've had some thoughts about all of this, and all logic points toward Aqua being scum. Which is odd, considering that my reads says that Aqua is town. I think the safest choice is to lynch Aqua, and if Aqua is town, then we lynch Omni. I will unvote for now, but I will consider to vote Aqua in the next 24 hours.

unvote
how about you vote i will unvote is that a deal?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So why have the SK team not killed a single other person the entire game? (assuming mafia have killed one each night)
two players died last night right? And ender claimed he didnt do it. If you believe his vig claim that means there was a second scum kill last night atleast. Not sure why there werent more, but could be people had too many coins to be killed. Iirc mafia has a steal 100 coins. If a player has over 100 they wont die from that unless they have a steals are X times more effective. Sk team could have a similair type steal thing.

Anyhow, its looking like im gonna hammer within the hour. If aqua flips town after all we lynch omni tomorow. Must anyone besides aqua be against the lynch speak now (or unvote if you are one of the voters).

• Sad
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Anyhow, its looking like im gonna hammer within the hour. If aqua flips town after all we lynch omni tomorow. Must anyone besides aqua be against the lynch speak now (or unvote if you are one of the voters).
you are the opposite of a pro player smh

Well atleast I can mock you post game

gotta love having a 20% winrate uwu

anyhow lynch order from today is omni -> ender -> mischief unless anything more pressing develops. But without ur fearless courageous leader I don't see you guys winning the game, sorry folks :((

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Atm I'm just trying to understand whats actually happening in the game. I'm not going to claim role until I've caught up a bit more. I'll probably stay out of the lynch today unless someone is 1 vote away and we're reaching the deadline, though that doesn't seem likely to happen rn

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Atm I'm just trying to understand whats actually happening in the game. I'm not going to claim role until I've caught up a bit more. I'll probably stay out of the lynch today unless someone is 1 vote away and we're reaching the deadline, though that doesn't seem likely to happen rn
why don't you want to claim though

everyone else has, so knowing yours may bring some clarity to this mess

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Fiscal Year Results ——
Deadline: 3 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 6 (Mischief, Omni, Enderfive, fantome, Arch the bird collector, HKCaper) [Bankrupted]
Omni - 1 (Aqua) [B-5]

Give me a little bit to get the results!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The day was short now, as the group dwindles. Today's bankruptcy marks the point where over half of the initial group have perished.

Everybody decided to point at their favorite culprit, Aqua, and wasted no time bankrupting them.

Their body looked very familiar, but shifted and formed to create a weird alien thing. The alien thing had helpful intentions, but then again it was Aqua so it remains to be seen how helpful they ended up being.

Aqua was bankrupted. They were the Changeling. [Town-Aligned]
Original Role
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Changeling. [Town-Aligned]

You have 50 Coins.

Traits
Price Change Immune
- Prices for your actions are not affected by the Economic Panic Scale.
Panic +1 On Death - When you die, the Economic Panic Scale is shifted by the amount listed here.
Enhanced Autopsy - You will generate up to two roles on death, your original role at the start of the game and the current role you transformed into.

Actions
Transform[0C, -2 if successful]
- Visit a town aligned dead player. Replace any previous powers you obtained from transforming with theirs, and replace your role name with theirs. You can not lose this power.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Copied Role [Woman With a Take Home Prison]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Woman with a Take Home Prison.[Town-Aligned]

You have 36 Coins.

Traits

Actions
Jail[5C, +1]
- Visit one player. Protect them from actions that steal coins, and roleblock them, preventing any actions they may have used from succeeding.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 7. (Image updated after Choco has his caffeine for the morning)

State of the Economy: Calm [Actions cost 3 less coins]

It is now Night 5.

Night will last however long it needs!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The numbers dwindle further, and the remaining people in this social experiment felt their panic creep ever upwards.

The panic was slightly mitigated when the body of Enderfive was found, with a signature green hat marking the insidious nature of a killer.

Well, this killer was more of a vigilante in spirit. First a slice of Enderfive's sanity vanished, and so did all their coins...

Enderfive has died. They were the Rich Person Murderer That Has A Green Hat. [Town-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Rich Person Murderer That Has A Green Hat. [Town-Aligned]

You have 97 Coins.

Traits
Panic -2 On Death -
When you die, the Economic Panic Scale is shifted by the amount listed here.

Actions
Personal Justice[40C, +2]
- Visit one player. If they have more than 75C, reduce their coin total to 0 and negate any coin gains they otherwise may have received.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 11. (Image will be updated when Choco turns up)

State of the Economy: Fair [No price changes]

It is now Day 5.

Deadline: 6 May 2019 UTC 22:00. (Tight deadline, be efficient!)

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to bankrupt or no bankrupt.​

Remaining Players
Arch the bird collector
fantome
HKCaper
Comp
Kroppeb
Ltin
Mischief
Omni
TheWeakGuy48_

• Disagree
Reactions: Aqua

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Creative Economic Update ——
Deadline: 6 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

HKCaper - 1 (Omni) [B-4]

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to bankrupt or no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
lol if aqua wasnt scum, omni has to be right? Not sure what this weak attempt at a mislynch by him is. Just read back, omni said aqua didnt have an action. Omni was lying!

vote omni

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Creative Economic Update ——
Deadline: 6 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

HKCaper - 1 (Omni) [B-4]
Omni - 1 (HKCaper) [B-4]

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to bankrupt or no-bankrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.