The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
reply to: "I gave my opinion on mario, and why today I think he needs to be lynched. In future lynches, of course I'm going to give my opinion, but I don't want to hace my focus stray from Mario for today." MoltenAshes

....uhuh. You said one thing about mario, namely that of "wow you have alot of coins" that's really barely an opinion. You say of course you'll give an opinion but you haven't for any lynch or any person until now? And furthermore it's pretty clear mario is getting lynched so why would you worry about your focus straying? Why wouldn't you, as town, want to give out opinions and who you suspect to be evil, and help the town with those. I really don't know why you keep avoiding saying anything consequential or helpful, my main guess of course being that youre mafia and trying to avoid getting lynched as long as possible.
Especially when there's another kill being tossed around in the form of ender's?
The only 2nd kill so far was on mulb who revealed 60% of her name (last game that was the requirement for RID)

It makes sense that ender hasn't killed again since it's a RID one

If we want to disprove that then we need him to kill someone who we don't know the name for (kropp) instead of you
why hasn't ender done this before, then? He could have cited the same reasons he went for hkc to have gone after aqua. Regardless, I'd still like him to go after aqua/inffy (only count my votes for them if it make their vote counts closer to equal)
I'd rather put omni into the tie than arch though so give him a vote if arch is at 2

Mischief

Reaction score
YEEEAH BUT SOMEONE ELSE (two someone else's actually, pleaseee <3) BETTER DO IT WITHIN LIKE 8 HOURS

Seriously I want to wake up to night tsk

Reaction score
vig kill vote count:

omni (0) - inf
not omni - mischief
molten (0) - inf
not molten - poke, mischief
kropp (1) - inf
arch (1) - omni
inf (1) - mischief

person with most votes at the end of the day gets it
i decide between draws
voting to not kill someone takes one vote away from them
aqua seems to want to die anyway so can he maybe just ask alisha if he can kill himself
Can I pick Kropp for the luls

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
i was going to, mis, just wanted to ask/say a couple things before i voted. nothing else much to say now though, and waiting for molten again would be waiting another 16 hours so
vote mariosatr

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
reply to: "I gave my opinion on mario, and why today I think he needs to be lynched. In future lynches, of course I'm going to give my opinion, but I don't want to hace my focus stray from Mario for today." MoltenAshes

....uhuh. You said one thing about mario, namely that of "wow you have alot of coins" that's really barely an opinion. You say of course you'll give an opinion but you haven't for any lynch or any person until now? And furthermore it's pretty clear mario is getting lynched so why would you worry about your focus straying? Why wouldn't you, as town, want to give out opinions and who you suspect to be evil, and help the town with those. I really don't know why you keep avoiding saying anything consequential or helpful, my main guess of course being that youre mafia and trying to avoid getting lynched as long as possible.
Especially when there's another kill being tossed around in the form of ender's?

why hasn't ender done this before, then? He could have cited the same reasons he went for hkc to have gone after aqua. Regardless, I'd still like him to go after aqua/inffy (only count my votes for them if it make their vote counts closer to equal)
I'd rather put omni into the tie than arch though so give him a vote if arch is at 2
My opinion on mario is he's scum due to him having way more coins than he could have given his traits + his slip on the mafia investigation.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Daily Economic Update ——
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

mariosatr - 7 (Mischief, Omni, Aqua, MoltenAshes, Infected_Alien8_ Arch the bird collector, PokeSvorlds) [B-1]
Enderfive - 1 (Fantome) [B-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Fiscal Year Report ——

mariosatr - 8 (Mischief, Omni, Aqua, MoltenAshes, Infected_Alien8_ Arch the bird collector, PokeSvorlds, Ltin) [Bankrupted]

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Please give us a few hours to finalise the day.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
—— Fiscal Year Report ——

mariosatr - 8 (Mischief, Omni, Aqua, MoltenAshes, Infected_Alien8_ Arch the bird collector, PokeSvorlds, Ltin) [Bankrupted]

I'm going for a bit now (shoulda gone 15 mins ago f)

imma unvote FOR NOW

mariosatr I want to hear ur explanation for the 75% things, ur a fucking Russel group Math student so this excuse better be good

ciao
I mean sure OK

vote mariosatr

• Winner
Reactions: Timdood3

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Auditor's Messed Up Balance Sheet II ——

mariosatr - 8 (Mischief, Omni, MoltenAshes, Infected_Alien8_ Arch the bird collector, PokeSvorlds, Ltin, Aqua) [Bankrupted]

• Haha
  • Thank You
Reactions: Aqua and Enderfive

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The days felt shorter, with the time window shortening and becoming more constrictive.

Then mariosatr came up with a very elaborate story. Unfortunately, it didn't win them any points. Had to try, right?

mariosatr lost the coins they had, and embarrassingly, they turned out to be a lobster with a hat stuffed inside a massive trench coat. You'd think that being a lobster would be the first and most interesting thing anyone would learn about this person, but it turns out that the lobster was very, very convincing at what they did. At least until this day.

mariosatr was bankrupted. They were the Mobster Lobster. [SK-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Mobster Lobster. [SK-Aligned]

You have 50 Coins.

Traits
Black Market Purchasing
- In your faction chat at night, you may purchase perks in the black market using coins.
Coin Sharing - At night, you may share coins with other members of your faction.

Actions

Win Condition: You win when you gain control of the vote with all threats to yourselves eliminated.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 0. (Image updated whenever choco feels like it) [kk done]

State of the Economy: Serene [Actions cost 6 less coins]

It is now Night 4.

Night will last however long it needs!​

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Everybody felt really well rested after that unusually long and fulfilling night. When they met, they discovered two more bodies. Unlike last time where it was a good person and an evil person, this time it's two good people tragically having their coins lost before their prime.

Everyone felt a little more unnerved now, the panic is surging within them...

MoltenAshes has died. They were the Five Star Auditor. [Town-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Five Star Auditor. [Town-Aligned]

You have 88 Coins.

Traits

Actions
Audit[25C, +1]
- Visit a player and learn their coin total as of the end of the night.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

PokeSvorlds has died. They were the Occupation Profiler. [Town-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Occupation Profiler. [Town-Aligned]

You have 120 Coins.

Traits

Actions
Market Analysis[40C, -3]
- Visit one player. Learn the amount they shifted the Economic Panic Scale during that night.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 8. (Image will be updated soon but I wanted to end night ASAP)

State of the Economy: Calm [Actions cost 3 less coins]

It is now Day 4.

Deadline: 3 May 2019 UTC 22:00. (Deadlines are getting tighter now, be alert!)

With 11 players, it takes 6 votes to bankrupt or no bankrupt.​

Remaining Players
Aqua
Arch the bird collector
Enderfive
fantome
HKCaper
Comp
Kroppeb
Ltin
Mischief
Omni