The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because him and notty both claim to be town guards and most (all?) of us find it unlikely they're both guards, and omni claims to have seen that notty has the guard ability so it's 2 against 1, and also some people like myself find Dess's posts scummy as well
(since it seems unlikely to have two of them in a setup with a jailer and multiple people who can avoid kills by having more than 100 coins already)
yeah this deffo makes sense. I guess I will vote dess then.

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Who explained to overflow mechanic first? Notty or dess?

Sent from my Alphacoin Digital Wallet using Tapatalk

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi yes OK I'm finally reading. Posting this now b/c otherwise I would forget and tapatalk isn't all that great when it comes to quotes.

Some of you have been awfully quick to assume I'm lying about forgetting about this. Tell me this then, I'm already under suspicion for being mafia so why on Earth would I intentionally not post here? How does that help my case at all? That just seems like game throwing to me tbh
This seems really jumpy and defensive to me. Nobody even really accused dess of this, and only three people had responded before dess posted this.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Biannual Economic Update ——
Wherein everyone is sad despite the holiday a couple days ago
Deadline: 28 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 6 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Aqua, Fantome, PokeSvorlds) [B-3]
Enderfive - 1 (TheWeakGuy48_) [B-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to bankrupt and 8 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

• Sad
Reactions: Aqua and Omni

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
OK so I get why people find dess suspicious, but the person who really stands out at me is still omni. People say he is scum hunting, but all i see is "obviously you should vote for this person I am voting for."

vote omni

And Notty, since I'm confused, can you refresh me on what you have actually claimed?

• Haha
Reactions: Omni

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Do we really need to drag this out for another 5 days?

Those who have opposing arguments to the thoroughly discussed Dess lynch please can you make a single detailed post explaining why you believe they should be lynched over Dess/why you disagree with a Dess lynch.

Cheers.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Biannual Economic Update ——
Wherein more activity would be welcomed considering the generous deadline that was given

Dess - 6 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Aqua, Fantome, PokeSvorlds) [B-3]
Omni - 1 (Ltin) [B-8]

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

• Haha
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Who explained to overflow mechanic first? Notty or dess?

Sent from my Alphacoin Digital Wallet using Tapatalk
Dess. Notty hasn't mentioned an overflow mechanic unless you mean something different than what I do when I say overflow (I mean if guard reaches 0 does the target still keep losing however many coins are left of the attack)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
vote dess

If dess is not mafia does that mean notty and omni are mafia? Or more likely to be at least.
if dess is town bodyguard then yes, i'd then say it's likely that at least notty is scum of some sort, and if she doesn't have the guard action then it's likely that omni is in cahoots with her

so short answer, yes

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Fiscal Year Results ——

Dess - 9 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Aqua, Fantome, PokeSvorlds, Mischief, Arch the bird collector, Enderfive) [Bankrupted]
Omni - 1 (Ltin) [B-8]

Please give us a few hours to finalise the day.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
After a day that felt long ended prematurely when one person was seen as a bit too suspicious, the group sighed in relief when Dess was bankrupted and appeared to be another evil person that needed to be destroyed.

Then they took a closer look.

Dess was not Mafia, but clearly was a threat to the town. The situation has just become a little bit more complicated.

Dess was bankrupted. They were Tom the Serial Killer Guy. [SK-Aligned]

The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are Tom the Serial Killer Guy. [SK-Aligned]

You have 115 Coins.

Traits
Black Market Purchasing
- In your faction chat at night, you may purchase perks in the black market using coins.
Coin Sharing - At night, you may share coins with other members of your faction.

Actions

Win Condition: You win when you gain control of the vote with all threats to yourselves eliminated.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 3. (Image will be updated whenever Choco wakes up I guess) ["Editor ChocoFox's note: *cough* is this how I sound when I try to mimic Alisha's impression of me uwu ANYWAY I'm AWAKE NOW AND I'VE FIXED IT OKAY"]

State of the Economy: Serene [Actions cost 6 less coins]

It is now Night 3.

Night will last however long it needs! I'll also be going around in a couple hours and checking in on everyone individually to see about questions or concerns!​

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
After the disturbing truth that everyone learned at the end of the previous day, the group was itching for letting the accusations fly.

Then Nottykitten's body was found, someone that reveled in the unique brand of chaos provided by situations like this. Oddly, they were only a humble bouncer. Well, angry bouncer. Angry AND humble?

Yet despite enjoying starting chaos, they were in fact a good person that wanted to keep threatening people for money. Oh well, now what are you gonna do?

Nottykitten has died. They were the Angry Bouncer. [Town-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Angry Bouncer.[Town-Aligned]

You have 11 Coins.

Traits
Speech Compulsion
- Threaten 3 different people in one game day to gain 5 coins. You may satisfy the conditions once per game day. Acknowledging that you have a speech compulsion in any way will cause you to forfeit any future rewards.

Actions
Guard[5C, -2]
- Visit one player, and redirect all actions that involve taking coins from that player to you.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 3.

State of the Economy: Serene [Actions cost 6 less coins]

It is now Day 3.

Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00. (I'm going to start tightening the deadlines as we don't need that much time anymore, but you have the weekend and Monday should you need it)

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.​

Remaining Players
Aqua
Arch the bird collector
Enderfive
fantome
HKCaper
Infected_alien8_
Kroppeb
Ltin
mariosatr
Mischief