Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Fiscal Year Results ——
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Unusual_Dood - 10 (Ltin, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Stranger from Planet 9, Unusual_Dood, Nottykitten, fantome, HKCaper, Mischief, TheWeakGuy48_) [Bankrupted]
Kroppeb - 2 (Aqua, mariosatr) [B-8]
Dess - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-9]

I need some time to verify votes, so go listen to some depressing or uplifting music depending on how you think today went!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The day was progressing normally, with a generous time limit provided by the bunker overlord or whatever that thing was.

Then Unusual_Dood trips over their own words and all hell breaks loose.

Votes came in rapid succession, and Unusual_Dood was subsequently shaken down for all their money. Surprisingly, the money was comparable to Notme's hoard, and then a crown was found.

Unusual_Dood was apparently a Nigerian Prince, who was basically untouchable by authorities as long as they didn't meddle too much in local affairs to draw attention to themselves. Unfortunately, a slip of the tongue can be all it takes to cause everyone to distrust you.

On the plus side, Unusual_Dood was one of those rarer evil princes, so for just about everyone else it worked out nicely!

Unusual_Dood was bankrupted. They were the Nigerian Prince. [Mafia-Aligned]

The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Nigerian Prince. [Mafia-Aligned]

You have 740 Coins.

Traits
Lazy Ascetic - As long as you do not use an action during the night, you preemptively and reflexively roleblock all night actions performed on you, except for actions that involve you losing coins.

Actions

Win Condition: You win when you gain control of the vote with all threats to yourselves eliminated.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 5.

State of the Economy: Serene [Actions cost 6 less coins]

It is now Night 2.

Night will last at least 24 hours, but I'm gonna be vacation so it may take a bit longer, we'll do our best to give everyone that survives the night as much of the weekend as possible for next day though!​

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
With a lot of people being bankrupted having a large sum of coins, the economy surprisingly hasn't collapsed or had adverse effects, with a noticeable calm feeling throughout the bunker.

Then the body of Stranger from Planet 9 was found, and they didn't appear to have that much money to begin with.

Stranger from Planet 9 has died. They were the Woman with a Take Home Prison. [Town-Aligned]

The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Woman with a Take Home Prison. [Town-Aligned]

You have 36 Coins.

Traits

Actions
Jail[5C, +1]
- Visit one player. Protect them from actions that steal coins, and roleblock them, preventing any actions they may have used from succeeding.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 5.

State of the Economy: Serene [Actions cost 6 less coins]

It is now Day 2.

Deadline: 28 April 2019 UTC 22:00. (I know that's a lot of time, but I don't want to force day to end right before a weekend or anything, so I'll be generous again here)

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to bankrupt and 8 votes to no-bankrupt.​

Remaining Players
Aqua
Arch the bird collector
Dess
Enderfive
fantome
HKCaper
Infected_alien8_
Kroppeb
Ltin
mariosatr
Mischief
MoltenAshes
Nottykitten
Omni
PokeSvorlds
TheWeakGuy48_

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm fine lynching molten or dess today, I found molten sus already but UNU's interactions with him also seem like he's trying to find an excuse to suspect him when he was accusing him of slipping and somehow misunderstanding hk's role (I think that was since he was biased in finding a way to suspect his buddy since that's what it feels like rather than trying to suspect a townie)

And dess since same reasons as yesterday

Kroppeb

Reaction score
@inf I know how much coins molten had on nightstart
@notty I have targeted you as requested

Also I have 2 more coins then I expected to have.

Sent from my Alphacoin Digital Wallet using Tapatalk

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm also wondering if hk is scum too and that's why UNU assumed hk's claim was a day ability, since hk's true ability is a day one and he accidentally used that assumption in his fake claim, but idk how true I think that seems

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
he said he can only kill people with at least a certain amount of coins iirc so it might be that his target didn't have enough coins as well, and he said he town-read you
O I missed that part of his claim, especially since he earlier refused to divulge any extra details to his role

Still wouldn't put it past ender to kill me uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.