The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
It was a fun game, I think Sk was a bit underpowered though but that may be because they didn't use daychat as well as they could have

Highlight of the game was mafia fallout + lynching aqua + lynching HK, at least for me

It was super interesting how a massclaim happened so quickly but even with a massclaim not many rid kills were done.

Mischief

Reaction score
Good job Alisha though I will not be having another meltdown :p

Someone else will need to spam your way to a record

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It was super interesting how a massclaim happened so quickly but even with a massclaim not many rid kills were done.
More like zero RID kills!

May need to re-analyze my anti-massclaim measures, if I host another game again haha. Right now we need more people that are able to host since we're in a bit of a game drought!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
It was a fun game, I think Sk was a bit underpowered though but that may be because they didn't use daychat as well as they could have

Highlight of the game was mafia fallout + lynching aqua + lynching HK, at least for me

we couldnt rid at any point, cus the scale never reached high enough.

Reaction score
More like zero RID kills!

May need to re-analyze my anti-massclaim measures, if I host another game again haha. Right now we need more people that are able to host since we're in a bit of a game drought!
Curious. What is RID?

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.