Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Contemplative Economic Update ——
Deadline: 10 May 2019 UTC 22:00.​

Comp - 1 [Mischief][B-2]

With 4 players, it takes 3 votes to bankrupt or 2 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Mischief

Reaction score
So on the bright side, I have sort of redeemed myself? Please forgive me aqua...

On the less bright side I was only sort of right with my theories and reads. I thought there would be more SK then mafia but I guess I was wrong. I had no choice but to focus on SK though since I needed to prevent myself from being lynched as a townie and causing a possible town lost.

From my point of view, comp is obviously last mafia since uh no one else can be mafia at this point (unless it's arch in that case gg tbh, 400iq neutral claim as mafia)

I'll give a bit of reasoning because I know I am very suspicious myself because of my previous bad reads.

Comp was very hesitate and slow in giving his claims. This makes me believe he was looking for inffy's claim before claiming himself. I see no reason to do this unless there was a reason to fake claim. I assume he only claimed at the end of last day because he finally found inffy's claim (which really isn't that hard, I had like charts of everyone's claims scattered around the days)

Secondary, with SK down, we can see that their actions don't really increase the economic scale much, neither has the dead mafias abilities. The scale hasn't even come close to reaching the end of the scale only reaching panic with 4 people left. His actions claim has been completely useless even though they are supposedly a cop.

Third of all, its very convenient for mafia to claim a coin generator role in case they are seen by a coin cop because they word have more coins then usually. Not to mention because the scale has always been on the lower side, they have never had to claim what they did at night. The asetic also deters people from seeing them.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Contemplative Economic Update ——
Deadline: 10 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

Comp - 2 (Mischief, Arch the bird collector) [B-1]

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Mischief

Reaction score
fantome

It may have been easy for you but I've been fighting battles this whole game, trust me, it has not been an easy game.

This is the end, let's just win and end it. Please just vote, forum games are so damn long.

I know I'm suspicious but comp is 100% mafia for reasons stated + I am townie so gah it's last day already and I see someone who has already given up

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Fiscal Year Report ——
Deadline: 10 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

Comp - 3 (Mischief, Arch the bird collector, Fantome) [Bankrupted]

It's called Fiscal Year RESULTS, loser - Alisha

Last edited by a moderator:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The hot streak had to come to an end sometime, with the very few people still alive somehow deciding to stop caring and get rid of whoever they felt like - this time they got rid of the cop that somehow has a different appearance from when they began the social experiment.

Well, they were a corrupt cop, but they were still a cop?

Comp was bankrupted. They were the Crooked Cop. [Town-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Crooked Cop. [Town-Aligned]

You have 76 Coins.

Traits
Price Change Immune
- Prices for your actions are not affected by the Economic Panic Scale.
Panic -2 On Death - When you die, the Economic Panic Scale is shifted by the amount listed here.

Actions
Can only be used when the Economic Panic Scale is at 15 or below:
Dark Dealings[0C, +4] - Gain 30C permanently, and the Ascetic trait during the following night. (Ascetic - Preemptively and reflexively roleblock all night actions performed on you, except for actions that involve you losing coins.

Can only be used when the Economic Panic Scale is at 16 or above:
Threat Assessment[25C, -4] - Visit one player and learn if they are considered a threat to the town or not. Result Possibilities: [Threat/Not a Threat/No Result]

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 20. (Image updated maybe)

State of the Economy: Nervous [Actions cost +3 coins]

It is now Night 8.

Night will last however long it needs!​

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Another short night, but a triumphant one for a couple people, with a couple others being upset at the result.

fantome was found brutally robbed of their coins, nothing was left of them.

fantome has died. They were Billie. [Town-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are Billie. [Town-Aligned]

You have 49 Coins.

Traits
Neighbor
- You have access to a shared chat.
Daytalk Purchasable - You may purchase the ability for all players in your shared chat to be able to talk during the next day at the price of 25 coins.

Actions

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

All neighbors have died, the Neighbor Chat of Sunset Village information:
This is the Neighbor Chat of Sunset Village.

Every night you may talk here. You also know each other to be Town-Aligned.

You also share a one time use ability here, that may be used by one of you during the night;

Neighborize[10C, -1] - Choose a player. They will join this chat at the end of the night, and a new neighbor chat will be created with all three of you in it. They will gain the Daytalk Purchasable and Neighbor traits. The added player will not receive a message saying both of you are town-aligned.

If all of you die, this heading will be revealed.

Only two people were alive now, Arch the bird collector and Mischief. Arch was just happy to have a large amount of coins, and considers their role in the social experiment a success.

Arch the bird collector is the Angel Investor.
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Angel Investor. [Neutral-Aligned]

You have 300 Coins.

Traits
Unstoppable
- Actions you perform cannot fail for any outside reason, such as protections, roleblocks, or any other passive traits.

Actions
Sly Investment[40C/Target, -1/Target]
Visit up to three targets. Depending on how well they survive during the night and following day, you will earn coins.

If A Target Dies - You earn no coins, and Economic Panic Scale +2
If A Target Lives but Receives Votes - You earn 100 coins, subtracting 15 coins from this amount per vote they received at the end of the day. [Min 0]
If A Target Lives and Receives No Votes - You earn 100 coins, and Economic Panic Scale -1

Win Condition: You win by making it to the end of the game with the highest coin total, or if you held the highest number of coins out of everybody in the game at any point and end up dying. You will not be informed if you met a win condition until you are out of the game one way or another.

Arch the bird collector has achieved victory by having more coins than anyone else at multiple points during the game, but for also having the most coins out of the two people to survive the events of the game!

Mischief gave Arch a sinister smile, satisfied at their ability to rob so many people of what little money they had, and while their team has fallen one by one, they remain as the lone survivor to carry the Mafia to victory.

Mischief is Greg.
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are Greg. [Mafia-Aligned]

You have 40 Coins.

Traits

Actions
Nudge[4C, +1 or -1] - Adjust the Economic Panic Scale by adding or subtracting one point, your choice.
Protect[8C, -1] - Visit one player. Protect them from any opposing actions that involve them losing coins in any way.

Win Condition: You win when you gain control of the vote with all threats to yourselves eliminated.
Mafia Team Information
This is the Mafia Team Chat.

Omni - Incompetent Health Inspector
Actions
Action Inspect[5C, -1] - Visit one player and learn the names of all players that visited that player.

----
Unusual_Dood - Nigerian Prince
Traits
Lazy Ascetic - As long as you do not use an action during the night, you preemptively and reflexively roleblock all night actions performed on you, except for actions that involve you losing coins.

----
Mulbery - Very Insistent Cryptocurrency Fan
Traits
Steals 5 Times Better Against You - Actions that take coins from you have the number of coins stolen multiplied by the # amount.

Actions
Suppress[80C, +3] - Visit one player. Triple the cost of their actions during the next night.
Roleblock[55C, +1] - Visit one player. Cause any actions they would have used this night to fail.

----
Mischief - Greg
Actions
Nudge[4C, +1 or -1] - Adjust the Economic Panic Scale by adding or subtracting one point, your choice.
Protect[8C, -1] - Visit one player. Protect them from any opposing actions that involve them losing coins in any way.

You have one faction ability that is Price Change Immune:
Shakedown[0C, +1] - Take up to 100C from someone, and gain all of what you stole.

You also know that a second team of threats to yourselves exist. If that team is completely eliminated, Shakedown will be upgraded to reduce your target’s coin total to 0.

If all of you find yourselves dead somehow, this post will be revealed.

The door to the entrance of the bunker opened, with Mischief and Arch satisfied to have survived the brutal social experiment and also eliminate their competition through any means necessary.

What was behind this door was...

Huh, a classic nice looking landscape with no twists at all to ruin the experience! Glad it wasn't another door or an even more difficult test or anything.

It is a Mafia victory, with Mischief, Omni, Unusual_Dood, and Mulbery having achieved their win condition! It came down to the wire, but you earned that victory!

Last edited:
Reactions: ChocoFox and Notme

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Design Manifesto - Roles

Town Roles
Crooked Cop
Played by Infected_Alien8_ and later, Comp​

I wanted to try a different sort of cop since some of the time setups can be divided into 'what happens when cop dies early' and 'cop lives and steamrolls scum'. So this hybrid was born.

The signature ability Threat Assessment is the core of the setup - visit someone and see if they're considered a threat to town or not. Neither neutral would have set it off, but if I did something like a singular serial killer then it would have. The limitation on the ability that the economy has to be bad is the main way of keeping the cop from being too powerful.

The second piece is the Dark Dealings ability, where if you are unable to use Threat Assessment, then you can tank the economy yourself, gain some money, and gain Ascetic so you can't be roleblocked (or protected!) for a night. Coupled with the high starting coins, this Cop can take a hit or two to compensate for not being able to aid the town with information every night, and sounding like an elaborate fakeclaim keeps the doubt present during the day until the threat assessment gets rolling.

Post Mortem: Uh well I wish they got more of a chance to use their abilities but in return town got a lot more use out of the rest of their roles, so I guess it balanced itself out in the end. I liked how much Inf and Comp were doubted, since this role really encouraged being able to argue your case successfully.

Finance Analyst
Played by Ltin​

This role has a dual purpose - to give everyone an approximation of the number of the coins in the entire setup, and to be a reliable panic killer as well.

Post Mortem: Performed as expected!

Angry Bouncer
Played by Nottykitten​

Mostly just a fancy sounding bodyguard. The speech compulsion is the only one in the game and is just there to promote activity and style.

Post Mortem: Went about as expected, Notty had too much fun dying though.

Stacy, Worst Landlord Ever
Played by Mooglie​

Town's resident roleblocker-like role, with a few shots of an ability to triple the cost of someone's actions. I wanted a role that could act as a delayed roleblocker/disabler but also be integrated with the setup's coin mechanic.

Post Mortem: Well that was short lived, guess we'll never know how devastating it could have been later in the game.

Billie, and That One Person Who Donates Every Month
Played by fantome(later TheWeakGuy48_) and Timdood3

With the higher amount of scum in this game, town needed a paired up set of people that could trust each other. The weird, contrasting role names for them served as a hint to town that you can't go by names alone to catch someone out.

The additional neighborize is for when the game continues and they want to being a power role in on the loop, and maybe buy that valuable daytalk for them since there's only a couple days worth of coin to do that.

Post Mortem: Went about as expected! I thought daytalk would end up being utilized more but I suppose they just didn't care enough to actively dictate the lynches more...oh well!

Gold Hoarder
Played by Notme

This role is more subtle in how it affects the game, with most of the elements about it associated with being reactive instead of proactive. It's like a miller and a 1 time lucky rolled into one, because anybody checking the role's coins will definitely be interested in dealing with it. As another silver lining, this role can suppress panic if the economy is in a bad state. Everybody getting coins is another mitigation for when this role is bankrupted.

Post Mortem: Well, raxo getting bankrupted immediately set the tone for the game quite nicely. Mission accomplished I guess?

Rich Person Murderer that has A Green Hat
Played by Enderfive​

Designed as a weird multi-shot vigilante, with the condition being the target has to have a high number of coins. This trims down the number of viable town targets, and early game a lot of the scum roles won't have many coins making a successful night 1 shot less likely(Not that they know that!). Hitting a poor townie won't kill them, but since failed actions use coins you still deprive yourself of another shot. You get much more powerful as the game continues as scum continue to build up coins.

Post Mortem: Well Ender proved me wrong and fired correctly n1 on Mulbery, hats off to him. Unfortunately Ender was prevented from a kill being successful, and for some reason everyone decided to blame him when Kroppeb didn't die like they wanted. Then Aqua hilariously undermined the last chance to prove himself by jailing him at a critical time...

Occupation Profiler
Played by PokeSvorlds​

Another supplementary investigative role, this one finds the amount one person changed the panic scale. Since the ways alignments change the scale is varied across the board, it serves to catch out liars more than anything.

Post Mortem: Performed about as I expected. Was funny that Molten accidentally lied about how much they changed the scale and Poke picked up on that though.

Changeling
Played by Aqua​

Fills the niche of being a backup to any town role, with the additional twist that if the game goes on long enough, multiple transformations might occur. Since the changeling only has so much money, in most scenarios they would be using their cash to fill in an action for an important night or two. If cop dies really early, then the money printer the cop has is there as an incentive for Changeling to prioritize going for that role. This role is also an insurance policy in case cop doesn't make it far.

Post Mortem: Went as expected! Copying the jailer was a good choice, and despite Aqua complaining about his role name, the role definitely went as I intended it to. Jailing Ender maybe not so much, but mechanically speaking it worked out.

Five Star Auditor
Played by MoltenAshes​

The town's coin inspector, diffrentiated from the other sources of coin inspect by serial killers/third parties, so that town can have a few shots of verifiable information. The panic increase is a deliberate choice, since it makes thematic sense and breaks up the first assumed pattern of town always causing panic to go down.

Post Mortem: The best part about this role was that people claimed to have day coin inspections, which fundamentally imply that the information is necessarily gained for use with other night actions, but the one person claiming a straightforward coin inspect was viewed with suspicion. Alas, we didn't get to see how that suspicion would play out since Molten was nightkilled along with his most vocal accuser.

Woman with a Take Home Prison
Played by Stranger from Planet 9​

Since there are a lot of powerful town roles in the setup, the cost of that was no dedicated doctor, but this jailkeeper is the closest doctor-like, so no breaking strategies of having doctor on a good role and that role being untouchable could happen.

Post Mortem: Went about as I expected, didn't make any successful jails but did disrupt a couple night actions.

Mafia Team Roles
Incompetent Health Inspector
Played by Omni​

Yep, it's our contact/mafia cop role! Designed to help with finding threats to themselves as well as be an uncontested claim...for a while at least.

Post Mortem: Worked as intended! Omni got a lot of goodwill through clever use of his action, and the lack of coins at the beginning worked to prevent him from becoming unstoppable with power over the town; he had to rob a couple people to gain some $$$.

Greg
Played by Mischief​

Here's our mob doctor, with the ever interesting name of Greg! This is the only role with an explicit protect ability, which serves to protect members of the mafia team. Or perhaps, protect an influential town if they are about to die...maybe even earn some town cred from doing that. Nudge is an ability that serves to help pad out claiming if needed, and give a little bump to the panic scale if necessary.

Post Mortem: The protect wasn't as useful as I wanted, as it didn't make much of a difference in the game. It could have saved Mulbery though, but good on Mischief for using the role to craft a claim that somehow worked throughout everything!

Very Insistent Cryptocurrency Fan
Played by Mulbery​

A hybrid roleblocker/suppressor for when people need to be stopped, with a high amount of coins and a vulnerability to being stolen from in return. The high amount of coins the actions cost renders them vulnerable to the town suppressions.

Post Mortem: Poor Mulbery, being stolen from and killed by the vigilante early on...

Nigerian Prince
Played by Unusual_Dood​

Godfather-like role, with a weaker Ascetic trait to give it investigation immunities if it doesn't perform the mafiakill.

Post Mortem: Well, all the bonuses in the world can't solve a slip combined with a bunch of scumreads. As it should be.

Mafia Team Post Mortem: I think as a whole, the team was underpowered. Their abilities complimented each other well and they had a numbers advantage, but losing one or even two people really hurt them. If I had to do the setup again, I would give the prince something more to do, and introduce some way of mitigating the pain caused by losing people.

Then again, Mulbery was targeted twice, once by a vigilante and once by the serial killers, so there must have been some scumtells being given off, and Unusual_Dood slipped and got lynched because of his mistake, so in the end it feels like both early deaths happened for reasons beyond just being unlucky.

Serial Killer Team Info
Tom the Serial Killer Guy
Almost A Nice Lady
Mobster Lobster

Played by Dess, HKCaper, and mariosatr​

Since all the roles are exactly the same, I'll give my thoughts on the design process for this team;

I've wanted to do a multi-mafia game for a while, but struggled to actually make something that could be predictable enough to balance to a reasonable degree. Early on in designing the setup I had one mafia team along with a pair of serial killers. Then I had trouble thinking up of additional antagonistic third parties, but realized I could simply add one more person here and keep the singular third parties down to a more managable two, plus I get the multi-mafia game I wanted.

I still wanted these roles to feel different than just playing mafia, to sort of give off a light third party vibe while fulfilling the role of serious threats to the other factions. I originally was going to let them purchase actions but with the addition of another person I decided to limit it to only protective traits and daytalk. Mafia got the disruptive actions and had 4 members compared to 3, but the killers had better protective options provided they could identify good sources of money.

Post Mortem: I'm really pleased with where these roles ended up. They were powerful defensively, but their own risk for being nightkilled was very low. The style of buying from the black market was well received and kept with the light third party theme since losing a member didn't actually hurt the faction as much when somebody died, with only the coins they had being lost. They all were bankrupted without much argument, precisely because they didn't make use of the daytalk and try to have more say during the critical massclaim days.

Neutral Roles
Angel Investor
Played by Arch the bird collector​

A complicated anti-lyncher, designed to be able to benefit from actively shuffling votes around since each vote somebody gets lowers the payout. Wins by having the most amount of coins at any point possible.

Post Mortem: I feel like I missed the mark somewhere, since Arch didn't have to really play an active role during the day as I wanted. Now I know for next time. Even an active threat like Kroppeb didn't really encourage Arch to try to get rid of him.

Overly Enthusiastic Superhero
Played by Kroppeb

Destroys coins and prevents any one person from running away with tons of coins. Since the Angel Investor wants to gain coins, these roles deliberately contrasted each other.

Post Mortem: Kroppeb had a difficult time until they realized they could just destroy everything Arch had, but the conflict I wanted from those interactions never happened...

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Design Manifesto - Mechanics

Theme and Atmosphere

To contrast the last big game I planned, I deliberately wanted a lighter and softer feeling game. Since I was explicitly going with role madness and having a lot of concepts that would be new to everyone, this theme worked very well with my goal of indirectly telling everybody I would be testing their expectations.

Role names were varied as much as possible to prevent a game from being easily solved by them alone, and the actions and twists played into the theme as much as I could feasibly do. I think everything felt integrated, the theme is what made the new mechanics work.

Alphacoins

I've wanted to make a coin related game on and off since about the very beginning of Mafia here, but I didn't get the nerve to try it until now.

There are a huge number of ways coins can go wrong. Coins on the wrong action types would give an extremely high advantage to town disproportionate to the advantage they would give scum. Unwinnable situations could happen if coin numbers aren't managed properly. Lastly, screwing with the lynch in any way would make the game too unlike mafia and undermine everything else Mafia has to offer.

I elected not to use any kind of a role that gives coins to another player, except in global situations where a death causes a coin bonus. (see: Notme the Gold Hoarder/Scrooge) The only other way of giving coins was the coin sharing perk between the serial killer team. Ways to gain coins were also vastly limited because any role with that could make themselves insulated from scum. (Only the Crooked Cop and Angel Investor generated coins, the rest had to be stolen)

Dying when you run out of coins was a twist to my initial idea of just having actions be bought with coins, as it created a risk/reward system where you definitely want to use your actions but depending on the panic scale it might be smarter to hold off. Mooglie in particular could have survived their death if they didn't use a night action.

The lynch and a couple night actions were turned into destroying coins because otherwise the game simply wouldn't work. People surviving being lynched in any way was not going to happen, and a vigilante clearing themselves by claiming a number of coins destroyed/reduced to a certain number was not happening. The Superhero role was the exception since I didn't want yet another source of death, but they were needed to cull any runaway people with too many coins - plus their action was inherrently hostile anyway and they were a neutral role.

Economic Panic Scale

This worked in tandem with coins, and represented a global effect that also served as a secondary condition for a couple key roles. I think I swung the game a little too far on the side of less panic, and should have tweaked a couple more numbers there. Considering that a couple abilities were never used, I think I could have gone further with this mechanic and so it ended up more underused than I would have otherwise liked. The most impactful thing to come out of it was the panic scale change investigations that actually did catch out a couple people intentionally or unintentionally lying, which is exactly what I wanted when I went with more investigative roles that were weaker for the town, instead of one super cop.

Multi-Mafia

I've wanted to do a setup with multiple scum teams for quite a while, but I never could work it in in a way that didn't feel horrifically broken until now. Having coins became the perfect justification for trying this because if each team takes away a set amount of coins, then I get more control of the devastating crossfire between scum teams that usually happens. One team could purchase immunities, and mafia had half their roles contain a large enough sum to take at least one hit, with the possibility of gaining more as people steal more coins. The upgrade mechanic for the nightkill is in place to incentivize scum to eliminate each other and also prevent any unwinnable situations should neutrals or a couple town roles still have a high amount of coins.

Because crossfire became less likely, scum's most reliable way of taking out the competition became participating and bankrupting each other during the day. This offset the total numbers advantage scum had compared to most games. (7/21 players began as scum, 33% of the game). As for town, they had less mislynches than I usually like to give, but in return it would take much longer for any scum to gain control of the vote, and scum want to target each other too since there's no incentive to actually cooperate.

The scum that actively went after their enemies (Omni, Mischief) lasted a lot longer than the scum that played passively and got accused by other people. (Mulbery, Unusual_Dood, Dess, mariosatr) HKCaper is the exception since he quickly created a passible claim early on and scumhunted in his extremely few posts, though that came back to get him bankrupted near the endgame.

Reflection

I think this game surpassed The Pearled Bridge, I felt the energy of many more people excited to keep playing compared to that game, and I had previously considered TPB as a personal best that I wouldn't be able to beat. Like, more people in general were on my ass about finishing the nights than ever before, which even though you're telling me to hurry the hell up and stop being so slow, you're also telling me how much you care, and seeing how much everyone cares is why I enjoy hosting so much!

The feedback has been really constructive, I got compliments about the serial killer mechanics, the coin system, and in general the game ran about as good as I could have hoped for.

I could have spent some time further improving my documentation, though. In particular, many people came in for this game that weren't used to the way the forum usually runs things, so I had a couple awkward encounters where I needed to explain a mechanic that I took for granted that everyone understood. (Actions generally not being self targeting, for one) I believe I could have tightened the coin and especially panic numbers a bit, since panic basically became a non-issue.

Updating coin totals was a pain at times and I got a couple numbers off by a few coins or so, but those were quickly corrected. Some people didn't like my role names but role names don't equal alignment!

Overall nothing really jumped out as overpowered this time which was nice, a couple underpowered elements here and there and a few smaller issues I could improve on, but I think it all flowed together as good as I could have hoped for!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Awards and Final Words
First
Achieved by Nottykitten

For being first

Most Unfortunate Landlord Ever
Achieved by Mooglie

For noticing they could have survived one hit if they didn't use their night action, but chanced it and was killed

The Blood Continues to Drip
Achieved by Mischief

For being continually attacked at night and staving off death by continuing to steal coins, and growing progressively more bloodthirsty every time it happened, culminating in multiple decaposts close to the endgame

Massclaim Denied, Jerks
Achieved by Aqua and Omni

For outright stating and flat out refusing to participate in the massclaim during all of Day 0, complicating matters enough and somehow not being bankrupted by that alone

Lying as Town
Achieved by Nottykitten

Nottykitten: For going above and beyond with hiding their speech compulsion, giving a completely unrelated role name that led Aqua to assume I was bad at names, and lying about their abilities during the massclaim that they started. To top it off - it actually worked and caught Dess.

$$$
Achieved by mariosatr

For having the biggest haul of any steal action that carried the serial killers the entire rest of the game, taking a large portion of Mulbery's coins before Enderfive finished them off

Bad Idea Bad Idea eh screw it
Achieved by Enderfive

For fighting against a massclaim for so long and then deciding it's a lost cause and being one of the first to claim

We're Breaking Up!
Achieved by Omni and Mischief

For working well together being the only mafia left, only to have a messy divorce in mafia chat during Night 4 and barely manage to coordinate the mafia actions from there on

The Long Game
Achieved by Unusual_Dood

For being lynched early on but taking advantage of the knowledge of another mafia team by putting early pressure on Ltin, for everyone to come back to later on after the existence of a second scum team was revealed

Bully the New Guy
Achieved by Mischief and Enderfive

For Mischief asking Inffy's replacement Comp to claim his role despite Inffy having done so previously, hoping to get him to slip, and for Enderfive for recognizing the plan and going along with it until TheWeakGuy48_ foiled the attempt

Coin Farming
Achieved by Kroppeb

For struggling to destroy any amount of coins until realizing Arch claimed to be sitting on a mountain of them, and correctly assuming Arch generated coins every night and going after Arch two nights in a row to ensure victory

I Agree With You Aqua From EscapeRestart
Achieved by Aqua

For flawlessly faking a Discord message from me and having a spot on interpretation of my character

I Watch You While You Sleep
Achieved by TheWeakGuy48_

For asking me if I was going to sleep in my timezone when Omni was one vote away from a hammer, only deciding to hold off their vote because I wouldn't be able to update the thread for several hours (Also forgetting that Choco exists)

I'm Probably Paying Attention
Achieved by HKCaper

For doing the bare minimum every day to stay under the radar and make a grab for winning as a serial killer

Special Thanks and Last Statements

Thanks go out to Infected_alien8_ and Hex for helping me with a couple permissions related things inbetween games, because of that my life was so much easier for hosting this one!

I can't forget about my cute co-host ChocoFox, who managed the spreadsheet with all the night actions and even set up the coin tallying to be automatic, and he designed the images and confirmed a lot of night actions! He also lowered the number of panic attacks I would have significantly compared to when I hosted TPB! I'm really glad to have been able to team up with him again!

Of course, last shoutout goes to everyone that played the game, you all are so dedicated and really ran with the theme this time, so thank you all for joining this social experiment! This game really was a massive undertaking and the support and enjoyment from everyone really made hosting worth the time investment.

You may now post any last words you want to be immortalized here, I'll add everyone remaining to the dead people's club shortly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.