The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Well if you don't vote it means no vote and loss in my case

I don't want to lose because ltin couldn't make up his mind lol also you have what, 10 hours left?

It's cutting it close to the wire

Mischief

Reaction score
Yes but uh with the votes right now, if you vote me, there is gonna be no vote unless comp votes me as well and someone who is currently voting HK switches votes.

If you want to vote me you need to make your choice faster (though I rather you not).

For my case, if you don't vote, a lynch won't happen and depending on how many threats it's either instant loss. For Hk's case it will be that we will be arguing over the same people tomorrow on who to lynch because someone didn't die today

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok so I'll claim I really can't be bothered to try to find where Inf claimed so hopefully he claimed correctly.
I'm the Crooked Cop (which admittedly is a bit of an unfortunate name), but it just means I can visit a person and see if they're a threat to town, although only at a certain panic level. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) the panic level hasn't been high enough so I don't have any extra info at all.

Mischief, if you have the role you claim then protecting me tonight could be good.

I think then, as we had two deaths last night, then two of ltin/hk/fantome are Mafia/sk as long as you are sure that arch can't be either of those (idk what he's claimed or has been verified previously in the game)

Mischief

Reaction score
Comp is that your only ability? Is there nothing else left from your role claim?

Also I don't have enough coins left to do anything, I burned through them using protects in a row. The most I can do is nudge the scale down

Mischief

Reaction score
Fantome is 100% townie, they were neighbour with weakdude

Ltin claims to see total coins left after a day, he has already used his ability 3 times and has no coins left

Hk claims to be able to buy a night where they are kill immune or a night where they ascetic

Mischief

Reaction score
Side note we have not had the scale go the high panic side since game start, I doubt you will be able to use your ability any time soon

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I can also give myself 20 coins per night which seems to also roleblock any night actions except losing coins. Not sure if this means I cant be killed though (I assume not).

Why do you think being in the chat with weak = being town? I thought it was weak could invite anyone to it but this is no indication of allignment

Mischief

Reaction score
because they confirmed that they could talk to each other. As in weak who already died said he can talk to fan

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok ignore me yeah we can be almost certain that fantome is town thats fine. Im in the same chat and I had missed one of the first messages to be sent

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Fiscal Year Results ——
Deadline: 7 May 2019 UTC 22:00.​

HKCaper - 4 (Mischief, Arch the bird collector, fantome, Ltin) [Bankrupted]
Mischief - 1 (HKCaper) [B-4]

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Everyone is on a hot streak lately, because HKCaper had a knife on them when they were bankrupted!! Where did they get that knife in a social experiment with only robbery and no direct killing? Who knows?

HKCaper was bankrupted. They were Almost a Nice Lady. [SK-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are Almost a Nice Lady. [SK-Aligned]

You have 75 Coins.

Traits
Black Market Purchasing
- In your faction chat at night, you may purchase perks in the black market using coins.
Coin Sharing - At night, you may share coins with other members of your faction.

Actions

Win Condition: You win when you gain control of the vote with all threats to yourselves eliminated.

On HKCaper's body was a list of all known serial killers, and every name on it is now deceased. The serial killers have been eliminated, but the social experiment is not yet over!

Serial Killer Team Information
This is the Serial Killer Team Chat. (Yes I know there aren’t any kills besides robbery but shut up)

Dess - Tom the Serial Killer Guy
HKCaper - Almost a Nice Lady
mariosatr - Mobster Lobster

None of you have abilities specific to yourselves, but you have additional faction abilities, and traits that allow you to share coins with each other and to purchase perks.

You have three faction abilities that are Price Change Immune. One person can use coin inspection during the day (first come first served), and one person can use either Pickpocket or RID Robbery during the night.

Day Coin Inspection[0C, 0] - Execute this action at any time during the day, choosing one player. At the time of the day end, learn the number of coins they possess. You may not change this action after you enter it in the first time each day.

Pickpocket[0C, +1] - Take up to 75C from someone, and gain all of what you stole.

Can only be used if the Economic Panic Scale is at 16 or above;
Unstoppable RID Robbery[50C, -5] - Visit one player and guess their role name. If you are correct by a degree of 60% or more, take all of their coins, reducing them to 0.

You also know that a second team of threats to yourselves exist. If that team is completely eliminated, Pickpocket will be upgraded to reduce your target’s coin total to 0.

Black Market Purchasables
1 Night Lucky
- 25C, One person can buy this for themselves. Be saved from actions that involve you losing coins one time for the same night only.
1 Night Ascetic - 50C, for the same night preemptively and reflexively roleblock all night actions performed on you, except for actions that involve you losing coins.
Daytalk - 40C - One person can buy this to allow the faction to communicate with each other during the current day period.

If all of you die, these details will be revealed.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 14. (Image updated in a year)

State of the Economy: Fair [No Change]

It is now Night 7.

Night will last however long it needs!​

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Night was over very quickly this time, with Ltin being found dead, completely drained of coins. Only four people remained, and the panic skyrocketed.

Ltin has died. They were the Finance Analyst. [Town-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Finance Analyst. [Town-Aligned]

You have 50 Coins.

Traits
Panic +3 On Death -
When you die, the Economic Panic Scale is shifted by the amount listed here.

Actions
Economic Forecast[20C, -2]
- Learn the total number of coins in the game from when the night started.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 22. (image updated next century)

State of the Economy: PANIC TIME! [Actions cost +6 coins]

It is now Day 7.

Deadline: 10 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

With 4 players, it takes 3 votes to bankrupt or 2 votes to no bankrupt.​

Remaining Players
Arch the bird collector
fantome
Comp
Mischief

Status
Not open for further replies.