The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but now you're saying you're not voting her since you think both roles could exist as if you're not certain
as if you're not confident*

Like, I can believe a scenario where you think she could be scum but also could be town so you refrain from voting, but the way you presented your case against notty reads to me like you're confident she's mafia and don't really give consideration to her being town, which doesn't match with you then saying 'well I'm not voting her since I think our roles could both coexist', I'd have thought you'd find her likely enough to be mafia to outweigh that possibility and vote for her

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm saying it would make sense for that to be a scum behavior. However I do expect that her role might exist in addition to mine, something that I failed to mention in that post. I didn't want to vote her because I'm not convinced that she is mafia I'm just trying to bring to light that you might not want to trust the claim 100%
alright, maybe it's just a communication confusion then but I'm still doubtful about you

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Yes I get that my post was fairly accusatory and why wouldn't it be? I'm going to make a defense for myself by trying to state that somebody's actions are pretty scummy too.

I trust that her role might exist but I don't trust her actions and they still confuse the hell out of me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes I get that my post was fairly accusatory and why wouldn't it be? I'm going to make a defense for myself by trying to state that somebody's actions are pretty scummy too.

I trust that her role might exist but I don't trust her actions and they still confuse the hell out of me
if I were in your position and thought there was reason enough to doubt notty being mafia to refrain from voting for her I wouldn't spend my 'defence' accusing her, I'd spend it saying 'well guys there could be two of us tbf, although maybe notty is mafia since x y z'

Instead you just kept accusing her of being scum as a way to defend yourself which just doesn't quite fit the perspective you're now saying you have to my mind, since it's not how I'd approach it and I'm using that to judge whether I think your thought process is genuine or not

Omni

Reaction score
I rather believe dess over notty

Not about their role... but whether they're town

So if we're lynching Dess i highly recommend switching to notty instead

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
ok..

In response to dess earlier - fair i guess? When you asked for questions that sounded to me like you were going to answer them when they were asked and not answer them like 30 minutes later. But I can see asking for questions because you were generally around but not immediately around.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also Stranger from Planet 9 does your jail truly roleblock, i shouldn't have lost my coins, and it's due to some other effect? Or what
My jail does roleblock. IDK why you lost your coins.

Unfortunately I missed Notty's table before I took my action, probably b/c Tapatalk made all her formatting look like bb code vomit.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Bimonthly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 1 (Nottykitten) [B-9]
PokeSvorlds - 1 (Omni) [B-9]

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt and 9 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
sidenote: it's probably just flavour but the quarterly economic updates changed to bimonthly. really cant think of any reason this would mean anything though, plus alisha mentioned it in a subtext once which would probably not be something she'd do about an actual mechanic

Status
Not open for further replies.