The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oops, I'm an idiot. Still, Im suspicious of Kropp in no small part because of how easily his claimed role could nuke notme's role, and (possibly) other townie roles.

Sent from my Ca$hMoneyPhone using Tapatalk
im suspicious of him just because he seems to be asking quite harmless questions that don't really seem to be digging into people or trying to figure them out and not getting dirty or giving reads just like last game when he was mafia and I kinda expect that to not be the case when he's town but I've never played with him as town so idk

Kroppeb

Reaction score
I'm sorry I am struggling with math rn because I don't have a calculator.

I was stolen from by a small amount of coins, say 30ish

I'm traumatized, comfort me. My poor money, how am I supposed to buy inffy nudes now
If you have 150 coins left, that would be very interesting.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
I kinda expect that to not be the case when he's town but I've never played with him as town so idk
i was with him in one game and he heavily focused on stats (was a c9++ primrose). some questions but not many and were not too searching

ofc i have responses, will get there soon-ish
What information can you give us nerfed seer?
probably nothing until people claim their night actions

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
(btw I don't have this day time coin trait I misread notty's post before when I agreed with her, for me it's a power I can use at night when the scale is >16)
nothing important since I can't investigate people atm
I can only use my ability if the scale is in a certain half though (and I won't say which I don't think)

In the other half of the scale I can give myself that dolla dolla like the cheat I am
still very dubious about your claim

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
still very dubious about your claim
I didn't want to make it clear to the mafia if I'd be able to investigate tonight or not so I tried to be as vague as possible (I guess I could've said 'either >16 or <10', I had a reason for not doing that though but I can't remember why, something about maybe they'd be able to deduce which of the two it was but I can't remember what my thought process was on that tbh

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
no im confused because you said they were on opposite sides of the scale but you also said neither of them is on this side

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't want to make it clear to the mafia if I'd be able to investigate tonight or not so I tried to be as vague as possible (I guess I could've said 'either >16 or <10', I had a reason for not doing that though but I can't remember why, something about maybe they'd be able to deduce which of the two it was but I can't remember what my thought process was on that tbh
or maybe it was since then it'd mean if it was between 10 and 16 they'd know I'd not be able to

but then I could've said 'either >16, <16, >10 or <10 I guess

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
don't think there's any way you can say something like that with such conviction and be town.
you may be right. "not that it changes your mind since youre scum" was a joke in the same way i called mulbery a mafia hecker. (bad example but it's what i can think of) It shows some suspicion but is not an actual statement of conviction. That said, I was blatantly accusing him some, but not to the extent you interpreted it. sussing him helps keep him alive anyways, though apparently i should be more worried about one of the other cops
sidenote cause the only thing i can find from inffy is on talking to mulbery: his vote crushed me a little because i wanted to start a non-raxo wagon and he voted raxo v soon after i had expressed my doubts on them being scum
It just appears that you're certain Raxo's not mafia and want to look town because you opposed his lynch, but you also left just enough doubt that you'd be able to justify changing your vote in case nobody was hammering "I'm mostly not going to vote him."
Firstly i'll answer inffy here in that I strongly believe my role exists. thus, it's not useless and my investigations mean something. this is really the main reason i was pretty sure of my claim that one direction is townie and one is mafia. also the reason raxo's role sounded townie to me. the fact the two suppresses had opposite effects on the scale basically confirms to me that my assumption was correct

no, i was not going to vote him at all. i wanted to find another wagon but i looked through post histories and couldnt come up with anyone i was fine with. the mostly means something else - i was unvoting you and i like voting people so i was finding someone else to vote. i didn't have an actual person to lynch (i hadnt looked at posts yet even), and mostly not going to vote him means im switching my and mostly im voting this person because the only real wagon is raxo and i'm not joining that one.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
also since i think higher on the scale is generally better for mafia i dont really like inffy trying to get everyone to move it that way. [one additional point is that it being lower on the scale gets me one extra action use which adds to thinking that that direction is better for town]

Mischief

Reaction score
Considering how notme saves failing economy suggests that panic is bad

So it's dess vs notty
Poke vs inffy

This will be an interesting few days

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Bimonthly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 1 (Nottykitten)[B-9]
PokeSvorlds - 1 (Omni)[B-9]

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt and 9 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.