The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Curiosity...

So are we just gonna mass claim because people can't all role id kill as at once?
No voting today? I rather not lynch today

What information can even be shared night one? Anyone with useless roles/abilities? How many coins people have? <probably a bad idea to share that one
How come you'd rather not lynch today

Mischief

Reaction score
How come you'd rather not lynch today
ara habit from past games, generally I don't like lynching this blindly/ day zero, usually it doesn't end well because people's reads aren't very developed.
But this is also a blind set up so I'm not very sure how to approach...?

Technically in a blind set up I guess it would be better to get more information as fast as possible through lynches or claims etc...
So I guess it would be okay but how would we choose who to lynch? Are we actually mass claiming?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Timdood3 - 2 (Timdood3, Pokesvorlds) [B-9]
Enderfive - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [B-10]
Pokesvorlds - 1 (Nottykitten) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unvote

So basically, you don't know it for a fact, right?
Oh no not at all

Sometimes when I start a game I look through the playerlist and let my mind decide what colour they are, and if one turns red then it means my <o> says they're scum

E.g. 2 games ago I <o>'d notme as scum and that's why I investigated him n1

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Sometimes when I start a game I look through the playerlist and let my mind decide what colour they are, and if one turns red then it means my <o> says they're scum
I see Ender's color is the one you get when you count the amount of thoughts going through your brain

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh no not at all

E.g. 2 games ago I <o>'d notme as scum and that's why I investigated him n1
An interesting method, and I can't say I've never done anything like it.

Ender, you best claim or you'll be lynched!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
looping back to the mass claim

to minimize the effect of any RID we could just not claim role names but if theres one that targets based off of actions or traits then shucks but making everyone claim essentially just introduces a basic serial killer and there might as well have always been one if we massclaim!

also if we do massclaim its probably a good idea to not include how many coins you started with & maybe omit any steals [#] times better than you so that mafia/RID if one exists cant plan their kills with certainties going into the night

Status
Not open for further replies.