The Dropper

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Type of Map: Adventure/Puzzle
Amount of Players: Probably around 1-4, there isn't really anything that would restrict more, but waiting for others to complete before progressing to the next level may take a while.

Allowed/Disallowed Blocks: Can't break any blocks, can only place beds.

Link to the Map: http://www.mediafire.com/?gxl9b4vnf6cn3yn

Why do you think this map will make a good addition?: A&T seems to be really short of maps like this, short fun ones that don't take hours to complete. As well as this, it provides a fun map that can be enjoyed on your own as well as with others and I have noticed that very few SP maps have been added lately.

Has this map been tested thoroughly?: Indeed it has, I have played it myself as well as it being a map featured in many videos on Youtube, tested by many such as the Yogscast:

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
What this map does well:
It's unique, and very addicting.

What this map doesn't do so well:
The elevators don't really work. :L

Should this map be accepted?
Yes

Extra comments:
Tested it on Single player, seems really good. Never got to complete it due to my computer lagging to much, but was a good puzzle and would be a great laugh.

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
What this map does well:
Very creative, and it looks beautiful too. It looks like a type of map that you could spend hours doing, and repeat it 3 times and still have fun on it. We also don't have any maps like this.

Elevators might not work, but I guess there is no way around that. It's just Minecraft being glitchy.

Yes

Extra comments:
I would play this over and over...

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What this map does well:
I was at SalientGorilla's house when he tested this and it looks quite fun, it is very original for me and I think It'd make a cool addition to the server!

I think there should be better co-ordination on where to go, but that can easily be fixed.

Yes

Extra comments:
Great map over-all, thanks for submitting ;)

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
What this map does well:
Really uses that new height that we were given by Jeb. It provides much action and frustrates the player but in a good way that keeps them glued to their seat until they finally make that jump and feel accomplished. Is a unique map that is the first map that uses that height i was talking about and combining art and fun jumping action.

This map has many different ways of getting to the top of the map and shows that they had some insight when making this map.
It is also nice and short to allow for it to be a quick run through for a small sit down with a friend.

Can't think of anything bad about this map, maybe that it isn't added yet. :D
Yes

Extra comments:
Would love this map to be added :D

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Woohoo, a new map! Thanks for submitting this!

After much review, this map has been Approved, and will be added to the server on the next restart!
Thank-you for this awesome submission/suggestion!